The Student Room Group

my ex boyfriend compared me a lot with his little sister

I was normally discussing fantasies with him regarding my sex life, he suddenly flipped out and started saying to me “my sister is also a virgin but she doesn’t think like this.” What’s that suppose to mean? Like it was normal discussion between me and him how did he bring his sister virginity in it? I lost my virginity with this guy but he couldn’t care less. He usually used to compare me with his little sister, from the way she dresses to everything. Is it normal?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was normally discussing fantasies with him regarding my sex life, he suddenly flipped out and started saying to me “my sister is also a virgin but she doesn’t think like this.” What’s that suppose to mean? Like it was normal discussion between me and him how did he bring his sister virginity in it? I lost my virginity with this guy but he couldn’t care less. He usually used to compare me with his little sister, from the way she dresses to everything. Is it normal?

Why do you care though that’s your “ex” your no longer with him
Reply 2
Original post by User_name001
Why do you care though that’s your “ex” your no longer with him

because i recently came out from the relationship and there are just things in me that are left with a “?” while i was in a relationship with him.
Original post by Anonymous #1

It's quite an odd thing to say. I know some people have step sibling fetishs so maybe he was projecting that on you. Still though quite odd. But hey he's your ex so I wouldn't worry too much about it now.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
It's quite an odd thing to say. I know some people have step sibling fetishs so maybe he was projecting that on you. Still though quite odd. But hey he's your ex so I wouldn't worry too much about it now.

True he’s my ex anyways but you know it was very awkward for me to go through something like that…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending