The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Examinations @ QMUL for Biology

Hi,
I have got accepted at QMUL to study Biology. So far, I have got everything covered (university life, what to expect from lectures, assignments, etc)

However, one thing I haven't got covered is how the examinations for Biology are done at Queen Mary.

Are they essay-based like the ones you did in the GCSE and A levels? Or, multiple choice questions that you get when you do your car theory test?

Thank You :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by xoasha
Hi,
I have got accepted at QMUL to study Biology. So far, I have got everything covered (university life, what to expect from lectures, assignments, etc)

However, one thing I haven't got covered is how the examinations for Biology are done at Queen Mary.

Are they essay-based like the ones you did in the GCSE and A levels? Or, multiple choice questions that you get when you do your car theory test?

Thank You :smile:

Hi, I'm going to start studying Biology at QMUL in September and I just wanted to ask how your experience has been so far? In terms of how the exams are, lectures, assignments or anything else you think might be useful to know! Thank you :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending