The Student Room Group

Denistry 2024 QMUL

I sat my UCAT today and I underperformed a lot, I got 2760 b3, I really really wanted to apply QMUL and I feel lost because info out there says that they don't look at SJT till after interviews and that the cut off is typically below the 3rd decile.
I'm predicted an A*,A* and A in Chemistry, Biology and History and an A* in EPQ. For GCSES I got 8 9s and 2 8s. I don't know what to apply to I'm so disappointed in myself
Reply 1
Original post by dumbfishgirl
I sat my UCAT today and I underperformed a lot, I got 2760 b3, I really really wanted to apply QMUL and I feel lost because info out there says that they don't look at SJT till after interviews and that the cut off is typically below the 3rd decile.
I'm predicted an A*,A* and A in Chemistry, Biology and History and an A* in EPQ. For GCSES I got 8 9s and 2 8s. I don't know what to apply to I'm so disappointed in myself

I know this is probably late, but you're good. QMUL have a low cut of point and you should still consider applying - Don't loose hope!
:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by dumbfishgirl

Still apply this isn’t as bad as you think it is!!

Quick Reply

Latest