The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Accounting

So I’ve been interested in applying for the pwc flying start program for accounting at Queen Mary but have a bunch of questions.
1) Do you get to live in student halls
2) Do you get maintenance loan for the first year when there is no placement and no salary
3) Whats it like doing placements there
4) What kind of salary is expected (in London too if you know) during each of the placement years
Thank youu
Original post by Rosebree
So I’ve been interested in applying for the pwc flying start program for accounting at Queen Mary but have a bunch of questions.
1) Do you get to live in student halls
2) Do you get maintenance loan for the first year when there is no placement and no salary
3) Whats it like doing placements there
4) What kind of salary is expected (in London too if you know) during each of the placement years
Thank youu

Hi there, I am one of the PwC reps at QM, to answer your questions:
1) Yes, you get to live in student accommodation in first year if you'd like to.
2) Yes, you get maintenance loan all 4 years. Also, tuition fees are normal in first year and reduced for the remaining years.
3) You get to work on real projects with real clients, working in audit in one of the following units: Banking and Capital Markets, Asset and Wealth Management, Insurance, South of London Audit, London Core Audit.
4) It varies year on year, roughly London Living Wage.

Hope that was helpful for anyone else interested, let us know if there are any more questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending