The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Work Experience 2023

Hi TSR!
I am a year 10 student applying to the JP Morgan work exp. week (applications open 20 oct).
Does anybody know what dates the actual week is? Also, do I need to submit a CV or a cover letter?

Cheers
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone?
Hi, no, they don't mention the date but I assume they will as soon as they get back to you after the interview - if not, further on. No, you don't need to submit anything, you only need to do a HireVue interview.
Original post by shaCh2022
Hi TSR!
I am a year 10 student applying to the JP Morgan work exp. week (applications open 20 oct).
Does anybody know what dates the actual week is? Also, do I need to submit a CV or a cover letter?

Cheers

This might be a bit useless now but could be helpful for future applicants. You will need to answer a few basic questions about yourself, answer two unknown questions during a recorded interview on a website (30 seconds to prep, 1 minute to answer), and answer an extended written question which is all part of the surprise :smile:. Dates of program depend on which one you choose (technology or finance available at London or Bournemouth). Also would not recommend staying up until midnight for the applications to open; they did not open until after 01:00 (don't know when exactly) but they were ready by 07:00 on the day. Keep a clear schedule in the afternoon if you intend to apply!

All the best!
Has anyone received any news back from JPM regarding the hirevue?
Original post by Jam.123
This might be a bit useless now but could be helpful for future applicants. You will need to answer a few basic questions about yourself, answer two unknown questions during a recorded interview on a website (30 seconds to prep, 1 minute to answer), and answer an extended written question which is all part of the surprise :smile:. Dates of program depend on which one you choose (technology or finance available at London or Bournemouth). Also would not recommend staying up until midnight for the applications to open; they did not open until after 01:00 (don't know when exactly) but they were ready by 07:00 on the day. Keep a clear schedule in the afternoon if you intend to apply!

All the best!

it was actually 2 minutes to answer, but apart from that the information you have provided will be very helpful for those applying in the future. However, I suggest that you don't follow this religiously as JPM are known to switch it up; it is advertised everywhere that JPM offer redo after one video response (this was not the case). For practise/prep I suggest you film yourself answering a typical JPM question under a 2 minute timer.
I still haven't heard back... Anybody else heard back yet?
Original post by GCSE2022=Tom
Has anyone received any news back from JPM regarding the hirevue?
Original post by GCSE2022=Tom
it was actually 2 minutes to answer, but apart from that the information you have provided will be very helpful for those applying in the future. However, I suggest that you don't follow this religiously as JPM are known to switch it up; it is advertised everywhere that JPM offer redo after one video response (this was not the case). For practise/prep I suggest you film yourself answering a typical JPM question under a 2 minute timer.

Ok, so looks like they vary time control randomly depending on the question because I definitely only got 1 minute to answer (with 30s to prep) for my two questions. Also haven't heard back yet.
I haven't heard back either - has anyone else heard back?
Hi everyone, has anyone heard back yet?
No, I haven't heard back yet. Based on the rough times at which last year's batch heard back, I feel like we will probably hear something initial in the next 3 weeks.
Original post by Jam.123
No, I haven't heard back yet. Based on the rough times at which last year's batch heard back, I feel like we will probably hear something initial in the next 3 weeks.

Ahh, I see... Fingers crossed!
Original post by emanuele.tateo
Ahh, I see... Fingers crossed!

Yep, I have also checked older versions of this same forum. Applicants for the 2022 WXP at JPM got offers on 16 November but the year before took as long as 2 December to get results. Hopefully we get notified soon and fingers crossed for success.
Reply 13
Original post by Jam.123
Yep, I have also checked older versions of this same forum. Applicants for the 2022 WXP at JPM got offers on 16 November but the year before took as long as 2 December to get results. Hopefully we get notified soon and fingers crossed for success.

Hi all, has anyone heard back from JP Morgan yet? Also, does anyone have the dates for this program for London please? I think it was sometime in June 2023, but I forgot to write the exact dates.
Original post by stud89
Hi all, has anyone heard back from JP Morgan yet? Also, does anyone have the dates for this program for London please? I think it was sometime in June 2023, but I forgot to write the exact dates.

nope :s-smilie:
Original post by stud89

Me neither. Hopefully this week we hear back
Reply 16
havent gotten back anything either
anyone received anything yet ?
Original post by 17jdavison.sctss
anyone received anything yet ?

No such luck yet
Reply 19
Nope

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending