The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Degree Apprenticeship 2023

I’ve just applied to the Financial Services Professional Apprenticeship for London.

Wishing success to you all!

Predicted: A*AA
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

So update, applied yesterday (6th October) had my interview today (7th October). Got an email 5 mins later saying I passed. Booked my assessment centre for 21st November 12pm until 2pm.

Telephone interview is nothing to worry about, it’s with uni of Exeter and the person was lovely☺️🙏🏾
Reply 2
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
So update, applied yesterday (6th October) had my interview today (7th October). Got an email 5 mins later saying I passed. Booked my assessment centre for 21st November 12pm until 2pm.

Telephone interview is nothing to worry about, it’s with uni of Exeter and the person was lovely☺️🙏🏾

What questions were included in the interview?
When do applications close?
Reply 4

What were the application stages?
Did you have to do a Hireview video interview?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kelrasheed

november for london

I thought it was with a JP morgan employee! I have mine tomorrow so if you could give me tips and insight on any questions they asked I would appreciate it!

also is the AC in person this year or virtual again?
Reply 8

What was asked? What grades did you use to apply for it aswell, if u don't mind me asking? And finally, how do they check that we havent lied about those A level grades?
Original post by kelrasheed

November 13th of 15th but may be earlier if all assessment centre days are filled
Original post by D8888
What was asked? What grades did you use to apply for it aswell, if u don't mind me asking? And finally, how do they check that we havent lied about those A level grades?

I’m not too sure how they check but don’t lie anyway. I used my GCSE’s and UCAS predicted but you only need a 5 in Maths GCSE and CCC predicted at minimum. I already replied to someone asking what was asked so scroll down and take a look.
Original post by root.
What were the application stages?
Did you have to do a Hireview video interview?

1.Initial application + CV screening
2. If that’s all fine you get emailed to book a phone interview (places are first come first served)
3. If you pass that you get asked to book an assessment centre >> the stage I’m at now
Original post by TrenchKidd
also is the AC in person this year or virtual again?

In person!
I thought it was with a JP morgan employee! I have mine tomorrow so if you could give me tips and insight on any questions they asked I would appreciate it!

I replied to someone who asked me what I was asked so scroll down. Questions may vary per person and you might not get the same person as me just a heads up

Hey, I have mine Thursday, did you get similar questions?

Do they still get back to you even if you don’t pass?
Hiya, have you had your phone interview yet?
Original post by unknownh_10
Hiya, have you had your phone interview yet?

I have! (In case anyone needs help) but it’s an informal conversation
Original post by unknownh_10
Do they still get back to you even if you don’t pass?

Yeah you’ll get an email saying you didn’t pass the stage. Highly unlikely you’ll fail tho! Just show enthusiasm : )
Did they ask about any skills or experience or was it just a generalised conversation asking about why you are interested etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending