The Student Room Group

Accenture 2023-2024 Graduate Scheme

Hello those cheeky non TRSians who googled this years Accenture thread but wanting answers so they make an account just for this thread Only to never come back

Just a chat for those applying this year. What did you guys apply for?

Submitted: 25th Oct.

Assessment Inv: pending

AC inv: pending

Offer: Pending

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proxenus
Hello those cheeky non TRSians who googled this years Accenture thread but wanting answers so they make an account just for this thread Only to never come back

Just a chat for those applying this year. What did you guys apply for?

Submitted: 25th Oct.

Assessment Inv: pending

AC inv: pending

Offer: Pending

applied just upon seeing this thread, for Analytics in Edinburgh:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by alexgmt
applied just upon seeing this thread, for Analytics in Edinburgh:smile:

dang that means you have a technical interview stage I think. I'd be interested in analytics but I don't want the additional stage 😁
dang that means you have a technical interview stage I think. I'd be interested in analytics but I don't want the additional stage 😁

yeah probably 🤔 I'll have done a few technical interviews by then anyways - have one tomorrow with Newton
Hi, I applied for London consulting program today
Reply 5
Could please someone give more info about the questions asked, and the process overall?
Original post by kikile
Could please someone give more info about the questions asked, and the process overall?

As far as I know, no online assessment has been sent out yet, but correct me if I’m wrong. So you might have to refer to last year’s post for insights 😂
rejected at screening
Reply 8
Original post by alexgmt
rejected at screening

I'm still waiting for my rejection.

How strong was your application? Did u showcase technology passion
I'm still waiting for my rejection.

How strong was your application? Did u showcase technology passion

can't remember tbh haha. I'm pretty strong - major society president, leader of an orchestra, concerto soloist etc. Just didn't fit whatever they were looking for ig
I have jusy tried applying, the application was closed, do they open and close it?

Would it be open again?

I can see that it says on the application form there were questions ask? IF the questions are "public knowledge" can someone share them with me please?
Original post by Jaycee_88
I have jusy tried applying, the application was closed, do they open and close it?

Would it be open again?

I can see that it says on the application form there were questions ask? IF the questions are "public knowledge" can someone share them with me please?

I believe the applications for most positions have been closed by now, except for a few, such as the operations one.
Original post by estekshay
I believe the applications for most positions have been closed by now, except for a few, such as the operations one.

Yea I only received the email last week, that was really quick.
Original post by Jaycee_88
Yea I only received the email last week, that was really quick.

Yes, it only opened for a few days lol

It appears that lots of offer holders from the previous rounds of recruitment have got their entry pushed back, and rumour has it that quite some entry-level consultants being on bench atm, so probably why such a short timeframe for application lol
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 14
Original post by alexgmt
can't remember tbh haha. I'm pretty strong - major society president, leader of an orchestra, concerto soloist etc. Just didn't fit whatever they were looking for ig

what other roles you have any luck with
what other roles you have any luck with

kpmg was easy offer tbh. natwest, deloitte, LEK and Mott are my next most likely
Hi, did anyone hear back for London consulting?
Original post by bahmad1994
Hi, did anyone hear back for London consulting?

I applied for london strategy nothing as well
Original post by estekshay
As far as I know, no online assessment has been sent out yet, but correct me if I’m wrong. So you might have to refer to last year’s post for insights 😂

Yes, I'm still waiting I applied on the 23th October :/
Reply 19
I applied for London Analytics, still haven’t heard anything yet

Quick Reply

Latest