The Student Room Group

Nestlé Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi everyone, anyone applied for the nestlé grad scheme? I have applied for marketing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123stephl
Hi everyone, anyone applied for the nestlé grad scheme? I have applied for marketing

I have i applied to supply chain
I applied for marketing grad scheme. Going to do job simulation this week,
Reply 3
1 day after completing the online tests i’ve gotten an email saying my application has been put on hold, does anyone know what this means?
Reply 4
Hi guys, I have applied for Safety, Health & Environment position. Are there any tips/ practice question for the Job Simulation Assessment? Thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Supply chain. Anyone else put on ‘hold’
Reply 6
i’ve been put on hold after completing online tests for marketing
Original post by 123stephl
1 day after completing the online tests i’ve gotten an email saying my application has been put on hold, does anyone know what this means?

I think they do that with everyone. I have also been put on hold after completing my Job Simulation.
Original post by Proxenus
Supply chain. Anyone else put on ‘hold’

yes mine says on hold. only did one online assessment and was told my applicaiton was on hold and someone from the recruitment team would contact me. this was three weeks ago
Reply 9
I applied for the finance scheme last weekend. I did the online test then immediately got the VI. I did the VI and have now been put on hold. For some reason, they sent me the on-hold email 3 times exactly 24 hours after the first on-hold email lol
Reply 10
I’ve completed JS and am on hold too
Hi,
Did anyone receive any further info about when they will shortlist for AC ?
no, you?
Original post by naman24
Hi,
(Original post by Proxenus)no, you?

No but i got an email saying they are going through final review.
I got an invitation for the ac but it won't let me book a date. Is anyone having similar issues?
Original post by naman24
Hi,
Reply 15
Original post by tomi.de
I got an invitation for the ac but it won't let me book a date. Is anyone having similar issues?

congrats, what scheme is this for?
Original post by tomi.de

Congratulations. Mine is still on hold. I think they might be sending out the invitation emails first and then open up the slot so that everyone can book according to their preference.
thank you & for marketing.. the website to book a date is working now just so everyone knows. Good luck to you!
Original post by Zeeyo
congrats, what scheme is this for?
I am still on hold....did others also got an invite for AC >
Got this reply today....Don't know if they have sent most of the AC invites and this is their polite way of telling me that you are rejected...or there is still a chance.

'We hope you're keeping well.

Thank you for completing all of the assessments throughout your application with The Nestlé Academy.

We appreciate your time and effort in this process and would like to inform you that, at present, we are still undergoing our final review of all candidates to shortlist for the Assessment Centre.

Please note, if you do not receive an update on your application on or around 30th November 2022, this means that at this time, you have been unsuccessful.

Should you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Academy Team on [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.

Thanks again for your interest in The Nestlé Academy and your continued patience throughout the process.

Kindest Regards,

The Nestlé Academy Team'

Quick Reply

Latest