The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
amazingtrade
hehe I just wish it worked for me, I don't look any better in the b/w version.

But you need to adjust the contrast and then add highlights and lowlights using the brush and then use "diffuse glow" in the filter options and it makes the lighting all soft whereas before it was.. well, a big blaring light!
Reply 21
blissy
But you need to adjust the contrast and then add highlights and lowlights using the brush and then use "diffuse glow" in the filter options and it makes the lighting all soft whereas before it was.. well, a big blaring light!

I am not sure I have that as I have a legal strip down version of Photoshop called Elements 3.0. As I use my PC for business purposes I can't get away with dodgy software. I miss my full version of photoshop :mad:

I will try it anyway.
amazingtrade
hehe I just wish it worked for me, I don't look any better in the b/w version.

It does work :biggrin:

Compare the skin tones on both the photos - in black and white, the skin looks softer, light compliments the material on the shirt, making it look smoother :biggrin:
Reply 23
Yeah I look a lot different in pictures than I do in real life,but in a bad way,haha.
Reply 24
blissy
It works! From generally a bad picture to a black and white film star in two minutes!

Aww... blissy you look lovely :redface:
Reply 25
Yep you can do it on mine, my face is glowing too much now though, I I will have a play with it anyway.
Reply 26
A few strategically placed shadows and highlights et voila :biggrin:
Reply 27
Mad Vlad
Aww... blissy you look lovely :redface:

I'm wearing my christmas girly hair band :redface:
Reply 28
Depends on the photograph.
I have some terrible ones, but there are a few in which I look nice.
Reply 29
Luize
Depends on the photograph.
I have some terrible ones, but there are a few in which I look nice.

hmmm now to post some of you or not...........

and i really HATE the way i look, in real life or in pics. Every1 says in "cute" but its just being said to make me feel better.

Latest

Trending

Trending