The Student Room Group

Keele Medical school interview, R & R form

Hi,
I've received an interview from Keele medical school, however the portal doesn't seem to be adding any interview dates. I have until the 15th November to choose a date. Another thing, would me being an MVP for 5 years at my secondary school be relevant to the R & R form. The role consisted of me delivering lessons about bullying, bystander effect, joint enterprise to my peers. I also had to attend community events to talk about the scheme and my role as a mentor. I would also deliver sessions to leadership teams from other schools regarding the scheme.
Original post by Lykie
Hi,
I've received an interview from Keele medical school, however the portal doesn't seem to be adding any interview dates. I have until the 15th November to choose a date. Another thing, would me being an MVP for 5 years at my secondary school be relevant to the R & R form. The role consisted of me delivering lessons about bullying, bystander effect, joint enterprise to my peers. I also had to attend community events to talk about the scheme and my role as a mentor. I would also deliver sessions to leadership teams from other schools regarding the scheme.

hi can i ask what grades did you get at your GCSEs? considering that I am looking to apply for medicine at keele uni.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by StudentAB.15
hi can i ask what grades did you get at your GCSEs? considering that I am looking to apply for medicine at keele uni.

https://www.keele.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/undergraduatecourses/medicine/medicineentryrequirements/#ukhome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending