The Student Room Group

Kechg 2023

Hey, just made this for people looking to apply to king Edwards
camp hill girls in Birmingham, anyone looking to apply for sixth form 2023?
Original post by myshāāāā

hi , i went to their open day - it seemed rlly good , ngl
Original post by ambrxxn1

i want to apply but im not sure if ill get in because i was told a number of grade 9 students apply , and that people who have achieved grade 8's were rejected.

Yeah I went too, it was nice to see that the students were friendly.
i want to apply but im not sure if ill get in because i was told a number of grade 9 students apply , and that people who have achieved grade 8's were rejected.

I think you should apply definitely! It really depends on your grades but tbh if you decide not to you’ll never know if you’d get in or not, you only live once!!!

What subjects are you looking to do?? If I may ask that is?

Btw who told you that???
(edited 1 year ago)
I think you should apply definitely! It really depends on your grades but tbh if you decide not to you’ll never know if you’d get in or not, you only live once!!!

What subjects are you looking to do?? If I may ask that is?

Btw who told you that???

hi i want to study biology, chemistry , math and English literature
i like psychology but i feel like the workload will become overwhelming, so i m opting to to study Eng lit as a 4th A level instead.how about you ?
They were doing a heart dissection and a cow-eye dissection on the open day - did you see it ?
hi i want to study biology, chemistry , math and English literature
i like psychology but i feel like the workload will become overwhelming, so i m opting to to study Eng lit as a 4th A level instead.how about you ?
They were doing a heart dissection and a cow-eye dissection on the open day - did you see it ?

Ooh similar subjects! I want to apply for biology,chemistry,maths and further maths.
Yeah the psychology department wasn’t really my cup of tea, I looked at physics and idk if I like it or not but I just wanna be safe with the math, are you going to continue with 4 to the 2nd year?
YES I SAW THE DISSECTION IT WAS SO COOL, wanna do that 😭
Ooh similar subjects! I want to apply for biology,chemistry,maths and further maths.
Yeah the psychology department wasn’t really my cup of tea, I looked at physics and idk if I like it or not but I just wanna be safe with the math, are you going to continue with 4 to the 2nd year?
YES I SAW THE DISSECTION IT WAS SO COOL, wanna do that 😭

if i can manage it ofc, lol - (if i even get in )but if i think its affecting my grades in my maths , bio, chem then ill have to drop it
if i can manage it ofc, lol - (if i even get in )but if i think its affecting my grades in my maths , bio, chem then ill have to drop it

That’s a bummer, but if you do get in you could get that support from the year 13s right?
I hope so , if we get in , in sha Allah , we’ll find out
I hope so , if we get in , in sha Allah , we’ll find out

Only Allah (SWT) knows :/
Only Allah (SWT) knows :/

Hi did you girls get in ? And I you going there ? Anyone know how it is there ? I got in and I’m really considering it but it is a bit of a distance but what are the girls like? And teachers ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending