The Student Room Group

BP HR (People and Culture) Degree Apprenticeship 2022/23

Hello! I was just planning on making a thread for people applying for BP's People and Culture Degree apprenticeship since there hasn't been one since 2019, and I would like to see how others have been getting on :smile: . I've currently just done the online interview and now awaiting a response.
Good luck to everyone!
heyyy! I was looking for someone applying to the same programme, What stages have you been through so far? I'm a little confused by the application process. I've done the SJT and verbal and numerical reasoning test (waiting on my results) but the timeline doesn't mention any interviews?
Reply 2
Original post by samanthahowe
heyyy! I was looking for someone applying to the same programme, What stages have you been through so far? I'm a little confused by the application process. I've done the SJT and verbal and numerical reasoning test (waiting on my results) but the timeline doesn't mention any interviews?

Hey, I’ve just been invited to the verbal and numerical reasoning test! Just wondering about the format, will there be recorded questions? And anything you recommend revising. Also good luck for your application!
Original post by Elx04
Hey, I’ve just been invited to the verbal and numerical reasoning test! Just wondering about the format, will there be recorded questions? And anything you recommend revising. Also good luck for your application!

Hi :smile: I did the exam yesterday and the email they sent out should include the link to the practice test. My advice is to practice until you get them all right. I personally found the exam more difficult than the practice purely due to the time frames for each question, so with enough questions, you should be more than good. I thought I failed but must've done something right because I got through to the next stage :smile: good luck to you too!
EDIT: there are no recorded questions at this stage, but the next
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Hi :smile: I did the exam yesterday and the email they sent out should include the link to the practice test. My advice is to practice until you get them all right. I personally found the exam more difficult than the practice purely due to the time frames for each question, so with enough questions, you should be more than good. I thought I failed but must've done something right because I got through to the next stage :smile: good luck to you too!
EDIT: there are no recorded questions at this stage, but the next

Well done for getting to the next stage !! And thank you for the advice :h:
has anyone got through to the AC?
I haven't heard back yet, have you?
has anyone got through to the AC?
Original post by student2048
I haven't heard back yet, have you?

I have the AC on Tuesday, slightly nervous because I can’t find any info about it from other people other than years ago.
I have the AC on Tuesday, slightly nervous because I can’t find any info about it from other people other than years ago.

well done, which role is it for?
Original post by student2048
well done, which role is it for?

HR P&C, what about you?
HR P&C, what about you?

when did you hear back?

Hi - its a bit late but I'm hoping you see this in time. I will be there too :smile: not sure what it entails though as I haven't had much information about it at all
Original post by islaTSR
Hi - it’s a bit late but I'm hoping you see this in time. I will be there too :smile: not sure what it entails though as I haven't had much information about it at all

Hi :smile: hopefully I see you there! Glad it’s not just me who’s completely clueless
Reply 13
Hi all,
Good luck with your ACs! I got through to that stage but unfortunately I cannot make it to the Tuesday one since it is "apparently" their only one - that might be very good news for you since this is the last stage and there won't be that many candidates
Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by islaTSR
Hi - its a bit late but I'm hoping you see this in time. I will be there too :smile: not sure what it entails though as I haven't had much information about it at all

Hey :smile: Hope your assessment centre went well! I'm aiming to apply for next years intake. I'm just wondering what did the assessment centre entail? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending