The Student Room Group

BP Assessment centre for Apprenticeship

Hi,

Are the BP apprenticeships virtual or in person?
Original post by soph.sa
Hi,

Hi there, have u passed the virtual interview?
Reply 2
Original post by mazzalini11
Original post by soph.sa
Hi,

Hi there, have u passed the virtual interview?

there’s a virtual interview ?
Original post by user2813
there’s a virtual interview ?

i meant Hirevue, my bad. I assume you have passed this stage already right, as you are asking about assessment centre
Reply 4

i meant Hirevue, my bad. I assume you have passed this stage already right, as you are asking about assessment centre

i don’t remember what it was called but i did an assessment online which made me pick answers after reading certain scenarios
Reply 5
Original post by user2813
i don’t remember what it was called but i did an assessment online which made me pick answers after reading certain scenarios

any updates?
Original post by ma937
any updates?

i have a hirevue interview, what about urself?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ma937

any updates?

nope
Reply 8
i have a hirevue interview, what about urself?

nice, nothing really!
Reply 9
Hello, anybody received an AC invitation?
Reply 10
Original post by Moss11
Hello, anybody received an AC invitation?

Yes but haven't done it yet - was it hard? What kind of things did you have to do?
Reply 11
Original post by el18ao
Yes but haven't done it yet - was it hard? What kind of things did you have to do?

I did not receive any invitation. I assume my application has been rejected. When did you get yours? Which programme did you apply for?
Reply 12
I only just got my invitation to take the AC for the digital team. I was looking at the previous year forums and I think they happen in Jan through to Feb so I'd say hold out if you've had a technical interview but haven't been formally rejected 🤞
Original post by el18ao
I only just got my invitation to take the AC for the digital team. I was looking at the previous year forums and I think they happen in Jan through to Feb so I'd say hold out if you've had a technical interview but haven't been formally rejected 🤞

What program did you apply for? I applied to trading and shipping degree apprenticeship, completed my hirevue a while back but they keep telling me there is a high volume of applicants so haven’t received an AC invite. Have a lot of people received invites?
Reply 14
Just received another email “Our process operates on a first-come, first-served basis, and while interview dates have been sent to some candidates, your application is still under active consideration”.

I am sure my application has been rejected, though it says still under consideration. I believe if first choices don’t get a place, they turn to the waiting list.
Original post by Moss11
Just received another email “Our process operates on a first-come, first-served basis, and while interview dates have been sent to some candidates, your application is still under active consideration”.

I am sure my application has been rejected, though it says still under consideration. I believe if first choices don’t get a place, they turn to the waiting list.

I’ve completed my interview though just haven’t got an AC invite is that the stage your talking about too?

Also did u apply for T&S Degree apprenticeship also?
Reply 16
Original post by H.north123
I’ve completed my interview though just haven’t got an AC invite is that the stage your talking about too?

Also did u apply for T&S Degree apprenticeship also?

Yes, I have completed my interview as well, but didn’t get an AC invite.

I applied for the T&S Foundation Apprenticeship.
Original post by H.north123
What program did you apply for? I applied to trading and shipping degree apprenticeship, completed my hirevue a while back but they keep telling me there is a high volume of applicants so haven’t received an AC invite. Have a lot of people received invites?

Same I keep receiving that
Reply 18
Original post by el18ao

how was your AC ? Do you mind sharing what one should do to prepare for it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending