The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick law entry

I’m applying to law with sociology at Warwick and have no offers yet, it’s only been a few weeks but I keep hearing stories and getting worried I may not get an offer. I my predicted is AAA the entry requirements are AAB I’m confident in my PS, the only worry is my GCSE’s aren’t too hot. Any information helps I want to know if it’s worth getting my hopes up.
Mate it depends. Don’t get yourself down I’ve been waiting on UOB for ages and they said they’ll give me an offer within 15 days 🤣 almost been over 30 days. Some people will get offers before others so it’s just a waiting game
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Marksouthall1
Mate it depends. Don’t get yourself down I’ve been waiting on UOB for ages and they said they’ll give me an offer within 15 days 🤣 almost been over 30 days. Some people will get offers before others so it’s just a waiting game

Cheers for that bro, I got the offer the next day as well as a UOB offer so you're right patience is key. Don't get worried or frustrated there's always hope!!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m applying to law with sociology at Warwick and have no offers yet, it’s only been a few weeks but I keep hearing stories and getting worried I may not get an offer. I my predicted is AAA the entry requirements are AAB I’m confident in my PS, the only worry is my GCSE’s aren’t too hot. Any information helps I want to know if it’s worth getting my hopes up.

Did you end up getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest