The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick EPP 2024 Entry

Has anyone recieved offers to EPP at Warwick yet? When did you apply and how long did it take for them to get back to you? Also what were your stats and your subjects if you're happy to share
Original post by jasblosscat
Has anyone recieved offers to EPP at Warwick yet? When did you apply and how long did it take for them to get back to you? Also what were your stats and your subjects if you're happy to share

Hiiii I just saw this, I got an offer from EPP on the 20th of November, and I had applied on the 6th of November! I'm an international student, and my predicted grades were: Math: 90%, Econ: 94%, Psychology: 99%, Sociology: 99%, English: 95%
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hiiii I just saw this, I got an offer from EPP on the 20th of November, and I had applied on the 6th of November! I'm an international student, and my predicted grades were: Math: 90%, Econ: 94%, Psychology: 99%, Sociology: 99%, English: 95%

Congrats! I applied on October 14th with 43/45 IB Points (A*A*A*A). Still waiting though, but fingers crossed.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congrats! I applied on October 14th with 43/45 IB Points (A*A*A*A). Still waiting though, but fingers crossed.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get in with those grades :smile:
Reply 4
Anyone still waiting lol 🙃
Original post by DaliMD
Anyone still waiting lol 🙃

Hey what were your stats, also best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest