The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick offer IS and Pol

Hi i've just received an offer from Warwick to study International Studies and Politics. I currently do History, Geography, Politics and an EPQ. And i'm just wondering if anyone else has received an offer for International Studies and politics too.
Original post by Theo Isembard
Hi i've just received an offer from Warwick to study International Studies and Politics. I currently do History, Geography, Politics and an EPQ. And i'm just wondering if anyone else has received an offer for International Studies and politics too.

Can I ask what your grades were? Thinking of reapplying for this course next year. Thanks!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous #1
Can I ask what your grades were? Thinking of reapplying for this course next year. Thanks!

Yeah ofc, I was predicted an A* in History, A* in Geography, A in Politics and A in EPQ. Best of luck!
Yeah ofc, I was predicted an A* in History, A* in Geography, A in Politics and A in EPQ. Best of luck!

Thanks, what would you say was the range of grades in the course? Ofc there will be some with 4x A's, but what might be the lower end? Are there many with A*AA? (my predicted)
Thanks, what would you say was the range of grades in the course? Ofc there will be some with 4x A's, but what might be the lower end? Are there many with A*AA? (my predicted)

edit: 4x A*'s

I've received an offer for this course too however it's Politics and International Studies with French and a compulsory year abroad included which turns it into a 4 year course :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Yes i’ve just put warwick PAIS as my firm choice for this Sept 2024 entry

I applied with 3x A* and got an offer in under a week, i think there’s definitely a range but a strong personal statement is a must!
Original post by Anonymous

Hi, I got an offer for PAIS in January and my predicted grades were A*AA, and another A in EPQ, but I think my personal statement played an important part!

Quick Reply

Latest