The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official University of Warwick Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for creating the thread
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hi everyone! I have an offer for Classical Civilisation at Warwick and am currently taking English Lit, Classics and Textiles!
Original post by cinmnsoul
Hi everyone! I have an offer for Classical Civilisation at Warwick and am currently taking English Lit, Classics and Textiles!

Congratulations!
Hey guys! I'm an international student who received their offer for reading PPE with a conditional of A*AA. Super stoked to get an offer as early as I did, and while Warwick isn't my top pick it certainly is a handy uni to have among my others (awaiting Oxford, LSE and UCL). I hope that everyone gets their offers as soon as possible, as I can certainly relate from having to wait on some of my unis (albeit I'm not alone in it). Cheers!
Reply 5
hi, i have got an offer for accounting and finance, I am cbse student studying maths, English, business studies,Economics and Accountancy
Reply 6
I have an offer for MORSE and I am currently studying maths, further maths, geography and french. I've also applied to Cardiff, Lancaster, Southampton and Bath but Warwick is definitely my number one at the moment.
(edited 5 months ago)
Hi, I have an offer for English!!
Has anyone got an offer for management yet?
I received a conditional offer for Chemistry today - conditions being AAB. I do Maths, Geography and Chemistry + completed an EPQ with a predicted A* A* A + A*. I applied on 11/10/23. I am an international applicant but currently attend a UK state school.
Reply 10
Offer for Physics - A*AB
Reply 11
hi everyone! i'm Tazmeen :smile: a week ago, i got a conditional offer from warwick for law and sociology (AAB)!! i'm currently doing Eng Lit, Sociology and Maths. its unreal that it's now my turn to wait for offers and such after seeing so many people older than me doing it all before.

i LOVED warwick when i went to visit its definitely somewhere i see myself and i especially love the course. while i have applied to other places like ucl and lse, even though they're probably more prestigious and have the london factor, i think i prefer warwick over the two of them which is probably weird to some. warwick just felt very 'me'. we shall have to see once all my decisions come

good luck to everyone and congrats to all who have already received offers
Hey guys, I'm glad to know that they started giving out offers! I applied to Warwicks BSc in Economics, Politics, and International Studies. I sent in my application in the third week of October. On November 1 they sent the acknowledgement email for applying. Everyone seems to be receiving offers already so can anyone give me an estimated time when I'll get my offer? The same applies to UCL and St. Andrews if anyone knows. Thanks!
Reply 13
I got Warwick Maths offer which requires 3A*s and I'm a bit worried about not getting the grades (I'm predicted 3A*s + A* in EPQ). Still happy I got the offer tho.
Original post by iamashmitb
hi, i have got an offer for accounting and finance, I am cbse student studying maths, English, business studies,Economics and Accountancy

Hi I’m also applying for this but with a placement year, how long did it take you to receive your offer? I sent off my application 2 weeks ago
Original post by Anonymous #6

Hi I’m also applying for this but with a placement year, how long did it take you to receive your offer? I sent off my application 2 weeks ago

It took me about 12 days
Original post by iamashmitb
It took me about 12 days

If you don’t mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Got a maths contextual offer of A*A*A.
Reply 18
Hii!! just got a history and politics offer, got the contextual offer of ABB
Recieved a warwick offer for physics 2 weeks ago
Predicted: 3x A* in maths physics and economics
GCSEs: 9998888776
offer of A* AA

Quick Reply

Latest