The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Medical Biosciences 2023 entry

Haven’t seen a thread for our year so I thought I’d start one. Who else put down imperial for this course? And has anyone received offers yet ( Imperial do send out offers quite late but no harm in asking😁)

Scroll to see replies

(Original post by Neymarswho1730)Haven’t seen a thread for our year so I thought I’d start one. Who else put down imperial for this course? And has anyone received offers yet ( Imperial do send out offers quite late but no harm in asking😁)

Me too acc.
Applied two days ago for the course

what are your predicted and how was your [personal statement?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Brokenshower
(Original post by Neymarswho1730)Haven’t seen a thread for our year so I thought I’d start one. Who else put down imperial for this course? And has anyone received offers yet ( Imperial do send out offers quite late but no harm in asking😁)

Me too acc.
Applied two days ago for the course

what are your predicted and how was your [personal statement?

My predicteds are A*A*A and I think my personal statement is decent but I realised I added an extra letter for one of the words so idk if they reject me because of that spelling error so I’m slightly stressing. What are your predicteds?
Original post by Neymarswho1730
My predicteds are A*A*A and I think my personal statement is decent but I realised I added an extra letter for one of the words so idk if they reject me because of that spelling error so I’m slightly stressing. What are your predicteds?

Ah
I’ve seen this so much. I’ve been looking at threads and like everyone has such good predicted for imperial and stuff.
I’m predicted AAA in Bio and chem and psych. I’ve achieved an A* in a langauge A level already too.
Ngl I feel like im at a disadvantage.
A*A*A sounds banging icl.
I feel like my only redeeming quality is my personal statement as it’s packed full of achievemts and stuff.

What are ur GCSES? And when did u apply
My predicteds are A*A*A and I think my personal statement i is decent but I realised I added an extra letter for one of the words so idk if they reject me because of that spelling error so I’m slightly stressing. What are your predicteds?

And like I am doing psych as well.
no amaZing maths A level
Ah
I’ve seen this so much. I’ve been looking at threads and like everyone has such good predicted for imperial and stuff.
I’m predicted AAA in Bio and chem and psych. I’ve achieved an A* in a langauge A level already too.
Ngl I feel like im at a disadvantage.
A*A*A sounds banging icl.
I feel like my only redeeming quality is my personal statement as it’s packed full of achievemts and stuff.

What are ur GCSES? And when did u apply

8888877775 what are yours
And like I am doing psych as well.
no amaZing maths A level

I’m also not doing maths
I’m also not doing maths

HUH

what are your A levels?!
8888877775 what are yours

99888877775 (5 in Spanish foundation 😭)
(edited 1 year ago)
I’m also not doing maths

Honeslty I’m not feeling so confident at all.
I don’t know how to revise
HUH

what are your A levels?!

Bio, chem and psych
Honeslty I’m not feeling so confident at all.
I don’t know how to revise

I’m finding it hard to revise for biology and I used to love biology but I’ve been failing lately
I’m finding it hard to revise for biology and I used to love biology but I’ve been failing lately

Past papers
Mind maps
flashcards
Thats my like way to revise it. I accc neeed to work on my chem and psych.
Past papers
Mind maps
flashcards
Thats my like way to revise it. I accc neeed to work on my chem and psych.

For psychology active recall is a lifesaver and definitely make essay plans as early as possible so that you don’t waste time making them when revising for the real exams. For chemistry I would just answer as many questions as I can from physics and maths tutor
anyone heard back with an offer yet?
Original post by Anonymous

unfortuntately no. Ive applied on jan 3rd and still nothing

No, I applied on the 22ND November
two of my friends got offers today. their predicts are both 4a*. Im still waiting, with predict of A*A*AAA
Original post by XoCYBoX
two of my friends got offers today. their predicts are both 4a*. Im still waiting, with predict of A*A*AAA

when did they apply and are they home or international?
Original post by XoCYBoX

And this was for medical biosciences too?
My AAA not gonna cut it 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending