The Student Room Group

UCAS 5th Choice Medicine/ Biomedical Science Imperial/Kings

Hii currently I’m an international student applying 4 med school, I’m still considering my 5th choice. Probably biomedical sciences. I’m thinking of imperial and kings but is that a bit risky? Will they accept medic applicants?
Any recommendations thanks
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by adams25
Hii currently I’m an international student applying 4 med school, I’m still considering my 5th choice. Probably biomedical sciences. I’m thinking of imperial and kings but is that a bit risky? Will they accept medic applicants?
Any recommendations thanks

Kings is a better choice. For 2022 entry 3 people from my school (all applying as international med candidates) got into Kings for biomed. This year 2 of my med friends applied to imperial for medical biosciences and did not receive an offer. Kings is known to accept med students for biomed.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Kings is a better choice. For 2022 entry 3 people from my school (all applying as international med candidates) got into Kings for biomed. This year 2 of my med friends applied to imperial for medical biosciences and did not receive an offer. Kings is known to accept med students for biomed.

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending