The Student Room Group

Geography NEA help please

Im currently working on my NEA and im really struggling to improve it. I would really like to get high marks.

I am resitting my Geography A-level and NEA as I didn't do very well the first time due to a lack of support from my teachers. I am a private candidate now and don't have anyone that can advise me on how to improve as well.

I got 27/70 the first time I submitted my NEA which was definitely not what I was expecting.

Is it possible if I could DM someone my NEA so I could get some feedback on how I could improve?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

P.S. I do Edexcel
Original post by Red_Revolver
Im currently working on my NEA and im really struggling to improve it. I would really like to get high marks.

I am resitting my Geography A-level and NEA as I didn't do very well the first time due to a lack of support from my teachers. I am a private candidate now and don't have anyone that can advise me on how to improve as well.

I got 27/70 the first time I submitted my NEA which was definitely not what I was expecting.

Is it possible if I could DM someone my NEA so I could get some feedback on how I could improve?

P.S. I do Edexcel

I do aqa geography but I can help if you would like :smile:
Reply 2
I can potentially help if you like :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Red_Revolver

P.S. I do Edexcel

I could try help as well, send me a pm of ur insta and feel free to ask anything regarding Geo alevel and nea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending