The Student Room Group

geography a level nea

hi there, I'm studying a level geography under the exam board aqa, and right now i'm starting to write my nea and have chosen to do it on the Eastbourne coast. but i am struggling to do this nea, i just don't understand it or how to write it. and my teachers aren't much help so if anyone could potentially help me out, that would be great thx
Original post by dpower111
hi there, I'm studying a level geography under the exam board aqa, and right now i'm starting to write my nea and have chosen to do it on the Eastbourne coast. but i am struggling to do this nea, i just don't understand it or how to write it. and my teachers aren't much help so if anyone could potentially help me out, that would be great thx

what is your investigation looking at? i did edexcel but got an A* on my nea so maybe i can help
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
what is your investigation looking at? i did edexcel but got an A* on my nea so maybe i can help

im doing it on The extent to which coastal management schemes on the eastbourne coast are effective. which is a physical topic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending