The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
NDGAARONDI
You haven't said enough to make a battle :tongue:

Ah..i'm not really bothered about a battle at the moment....the real battle will be around easter time next year :smile:

G
gzftan
Ah..i'm not really bothered about a battle at the moment....the real battle will be around easter time next year :smile:

G

Between Chelsea and Man Utd? Surely not. More like Chelsea and Arsenal :biggrin:
gzftan

G

Haha - Chelsea's battle to forge together a team (after having bought another 20 people in at Christmas)?

As the hilarious Arsenal man on Sky Fanzone said "Chelsey are a two-bob team - with no history". :biggrin:
mobbdeeprob
As the hilarious Arsenal man on Sky Fanzone said "Chelsey are a two-bob team - with no history". :biggrin:

They also chanted there's only one team in London when they played Spurs. This was totally wrong at the time, there were 5 last season. Seems like they can't get their facts correct :biggrin:
Reply 3644
NDGAARONDI
Between Chelsea and Man Utd? Surely not. More like Chelsea and Arsenal :biggrin:

Of course..what else could i mean?

However...i'm not being too quick to write them off just yet....if they can get saha and vN fit at the same time and playing together.....could be interesting to say the least!!!

G
NDGAARONDI
They also chanted there's only one team in London when they played Spurs. This was totally wrong at the time, there were 5 last season. Seems like they can't get their facts correct :biggrin:

Arsenal fans are cretinous. But at least they take the right line where Chelsea are concerned. Oh, and when was the last time Chelsea won the title?

Answer: They've only won it once, and it was barely in the post-war era. So therefore Chelsea are a rubbish bunch of Johnny-come-latelys. (And you won't win the league). :biggrin:

Good day.
Reply 3646
mobbdeeprob
Arsenal fans are cretinous. But at least they take the right line where Chelsea are concerned. Oh, and when was the last time Chelsea won the title?

Answer: They've only won it once, and it was barely in the post-war era. So therefore Chelsea are a rubbish bunch of Johnny-come-latelys. (And you won't win the league). :biggrin:

Good day.

Rob..i think you are far too keen to dismiss chelsea's chances this season. I'm being as objective as i can be....and i think we have a good chance.

G
Reply 3647
Whoo! :cool: :biggrin:
What is all that table thing about
Bart Simpson

I think a few guys estimated the results for the opening week of the prem (some with more success than others, *ahem*, Cossack).

I can't see this table lasting too far beyond next week though. :biggrin:
Reply 3650
I never foresaw that many draws!!!!! :eek: There were what..6 in all??

G
tkfmbp
Robbed. He used his arm.

probably did, i couldnt care less to be honest
Bart Simpson

See my sig
gzftan
I never foresaw that many draws!!!!! :eek: There were what..6 in all??

G

I know, i was angered, originally i put about 8 as 1-1 then thought it was silly and there would never be so many draws, id be top by a mile if i didnt doubt myself!
Reply 3654
George-W-Duck
I know, i was angered, originally i put about 8 as 1-1 then thought it was silly and there would never be so many draws, id be top by a mile if i didnt doubt myself!

Lol....the only one i got exactly right was 2-2 newcastle middlesborough....i was so happy!! :biggrin: Then noticed i was down in midtable :frown: :tongue:

G
gzftan
Lol....the only one i got exactly right was 2-2 newcastle middlesborough....i was so happy!! :biggrin: Then noticed i was down in midtable :frown: :tongue:

G

i had 2-1 to Newcastle, stupid blind officials... :mad:
Reply 3656
George-W-Duck

Hehe..love Jimmy! :smile:

G
George-W-Duck

LOl, yeah same! :mad:
This weeks predictions are hard, a lot of games that could swim either way, the west brom games score could be anyones guess
George-W-Duck
This weeks predictions are hard, a lot of games that could swim either way, the west brom games score could be anyones guess

True, my guess would be 2-0 to Villa or maybe 2-1. :smile:

Latest