The Student Room Group

A-Level English Literature

Does anyone have any links to or tips for revision I could use for A-Level English Literature (ocr board)?
Reply 1
litcharts is good for analysis of a variety of texts - the free version is pretty solid but if you need the premium version for any texts lmk as i have a google drive that has almost all the premium pdf analysis

the cgp guides for shakespeare texts is also really good. if you cant buy them use anna's archive (its a website but i have no idea if im allowed to say to say it exists tho)

york guides are pretty thorough as well and again, use anna's archive if you cant buy them
Reply 2
Original post by TazmeenX
litcharts is good for analysis of a variety of texts - the free version is pretty solid but if you need the premium version for any texts lmk as i have a google drive that has almost all the premium pdf analysis

the cgp guides for shakespeare texts is also really good. if you cant buy them use anna's archive (its a website but i have no idea if im allowed to say to say it exists tho)

york guides are pretty thorough as well and again, use anna's archive if you cant buy them

Thank you so so much omg!!
Original post by TazmeenX

Hey i need some premium version texts, is this offer still available? Will be a great help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending