The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fly By
does he not pass the everdawn fashion test? :rolleyes:

Shite no! :cool:
Reply 3841
Everdawn
I wondered who the idiot was who was wearing the sweatband that ran up his arm. My dad informed me it was Iverson. No offence but what a dipshit, does he know he looks that stupid? Its just as bad as C.J's cornrow mowhawk!

It's called a compression sleeve or something. It is supposed to have some purpose but I think it's just his "trademark." I aggre he looks stupid.
Mr Moncal
It's called a compression sleeve or something. It is supposed to have some purpose but I think it's just his "trademark." I aggre he looks stupid.

Believe me, she was horrified!
Reply 3843
justine henin-hardenne v anastasia myskina

alicia molik v amelie mauresmo

i'm hoping for a henin-hardenne v mauresmo final. world #1 and #2 fighting it out. but first amelie has to beat alicia molik (she just lost to her a couple of weeks back) and justine has to overcome a fellow french open champion. it's getting exciting! i can't wait.
Amir Khan just ripped the European champion to shreds in the boxing....he absolutely hammered him - close to 20 points!
Damn, China aren't doing as good as they should be. It was good to see Keisuke Kitajima win the Men's Breastroke though.
Reply 3846
well done to Japan - they really are coming good this Games..... winning the gymnastics and doing well in the swimming...

i didn't expect them to do so well!
Reply 3847
Woohoo, our first official gold medal, Chris Hoy in the 1000m cycling!
Reply 3848
And me!!
So far we're winning 3-0 in the tests against the West Indies, and now they're following on, and we have taken out second innings - they're still about 250 behind! :eek:

Does anybody else agree that we could give Australia a good game with our current form? :biggrin:
ditzy blonde
Woohoo, our first official gold medal, Chris Hoy in the 1000m cycling!

I thought we had one in the sailing.... :confused:
Swing
I thought we had one in the sailing.... :confused:

Unofficially, yes, coz they can't be caught in the last race. It's not official til that race finishes though... think it's tomorrow.
Reply 3852
chats
also top of the list for most obese people in the world

wow talk about a sore loser :rolleyes:
http://www.bbc-news.org.uk/fetchArticle.php?refId=1327

United shock swoop for Vieira
Friday, 20 August, 2004, 18:50 UK

Manchester United have announced to the stock exchange that they have completed the signing of Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira for a fee of £12.9m. The deal also sees Cristiano Ronaldo move to the North London club.

Vieira, a crucial member of the Arsenal team that went unbeaten last season, cited a "better chance at European success" as key reason for moving

Patrick Vieira factfile

The deal which involves United's young Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo making the move to Highbury, was announced shortly after 7pm to a shocked press conference.

Ronaldo, who returned to England earlier than expected after Portugal were surprisingly knocked out of the Olympics by Costa Rica, was said to be pleased with the move, but would not comment to journalists.

Neither players will be available for their repective clubs this weekend.

Fantastic business for Arsenal - the board must be rubbing their hands
From Robert Wilks
Have your say on 606

Vieira's departure has been the speculation of the football world all summer, with Real Madrid thought to be his preffered destination. The 28-year-old, who is currently out of action with a thigh injury, says he looks forward to linking up with his new teamates.

David Dein the Arsenal chairmen, had just this to say "He told Arsene and me in early June that he wanted to leave and go to Real Madrid," he revealed.

"We obviously tried very hard to dissuade him, but his mind was very made up.

"We came within hours of losing him, maybe just an hour. Literally, just prior to signing off an agreement, he said 'I cannot leave the club', that seems to have changed when he learnt of Uniteds interest"

For his country, Vieira played under Didier Deschamps, who led France to victory in the 1998 World Cup, as well as Desailly.
click on the link :rolleyes:
serious narb
http://www.bbc-news.org.uk/fetchArticle.php?refId=1327

United shock swoop for Vieira
Friday, 20 August, 2004, 18:50 UK

Manchester United have announced to the stock exchange that they have completed the signing of Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira for a fee of £12.9m. The deal also sees Cristiano Ronaldo move to the North London club.

Vieira, a crucial member of the Arsenal team that went unbeaten last season, cited a "better chance at European success" as key reason for moving

Patrick Vieira factfile

The deal which involves United's young Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo making the move to Highbury, was announced shortly after 7pm to a shocked press conference.

Ronaldo, who returned to England earlier than expected after Portugal were surprisingly knocked out of the Olympics by Costa Rica, was said to be pleased with the move, but would not comment to journalists.

Neither players will be available for their repective clubs this weekend.

Fantastic business for Arsenal - the board must be rubbing their hands
From Robert Wilks
Have your say on 606

Vieira's departure has been the speculation of the football world all summer, with Real Madrid thought to be his preffered destination. The 28-year-old, who is currently out of action with a thigh injury, says he looks forward to linking up with his new teamates.

David Dein the Arsenal chairmen, had just this to say "He told Arsene and me in early June that he wanted to leave and go to Real Madrid," he revealed.

"We obviously tried very hard to dissuade him, but his mind was very made up.

"We came within hours of losing him, maybe just an hour. Literally, just prior to signing off an agreement, he said 'I cannot leave the club', that seems to have changed when he learnt of Uniteds interest"

For his country, Vieira played under Didier Deschamps, who led France to victory in the 1998 World Cup, as well as Desailly.

LOL nice one
no fooling you lot :frown:

someone posted it on another forum, i never fell for it but a lot of people did :biggrin:

thanks for ruining my fun :tongue:
serious narb
no fooling you lot :frown:

someone posted it on another forum, i never fell for it but a lot of people did :biggrin:

thanks for ruining my fun :tongue:

do you want us to delete our posts?
Reply 3858
People have been posting these on forums all day :confused:
Incomplete
do you want us to delete our posts?

lol

to be honest maybe this forum isnt really full of retards who will fall for it so dont worry about it

Latest