The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

4Ed
well there was a near incident or two, but i showed them my flabby thighs and they all ran away screaming in fear :biggrin:

1-0 to the arsenal - great work by Henry on the left wing!

:biggrin:
they are both my favourite teams. im originally from holland and support psv when im there but over here i love arsenal. (arsenal to win)
enigmatic
So who will get the prestegious (SP :redface: ) 4th place in the premiership?

Spurs I reckon.
Reply 5563
that was a pretty disastrous second half....

we didn't seem to play very well at all - got far too jittery. but at least we ground out the result.
yay! celtic got beat 3-1 by barcelona 2nite! :biggrin: isnt it a bit funny how they praised henrik larsson 4 years, almost treated him like a god an then he moves 2 barcelona an beats there ass! class move larsson :tongue:
Reply 5565
They were always going to lose.

They can't even come close to competing with Barca - Celtic are sh**e.

[Rangers Fan :biggrin: ]
Bilal786
They were always going to lose.

They can't even come close to competing with Barca - Celtic are sh**e.

[Rangers Fan :biggrin: ]

wooooooo! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: me 2!
mon the gers! :tongue:
Both Rangers and Celtic are way too mediocre to seriously compete in Europe.
Cygan just has that David James feel about him. Whenever he gets close to the ball, I get more and more tense.
damn! i wanted psv to win - and they ought to have done as well - they had a couple of decent chances! :cool: Hmm,arsenal weren't playing their nomal flamboyant 'beautiful' football - they were too deep and cygan? ah - well, there's one in every team...... :tongue:
This poll makes me look like an idiot! :redface:
Hmmm - Spurs isn't a bad shout - but I think Liverpool - if they can keep hold of gerrard.
enigmatic
So who will get the prestegious (SP :redface: ) 4th place in the premiership?

Arsenal maybe, theyre on a good run :redface:
The way we are going we're gonna come third :wink:
(see sig.)
Reply 5574
mc_watson87
Spurs I reckon.

Yes, they are a very good side are Spurs.

Good in defence, good in midfield, good in attack.

They're so good that, really, I should support them.

Oh wait.......
If Arsenal are going to keep playing like this, don't expect to win the Champions League.
I don't think Man Utd will do it and if they do progress in the CL it will be far from easy.
Dr. Blazed
Cygan just has that David James feel about him. Whenever he gets close to the ball, I get more and more tense.

thing is he really isnt a bad defender, just sooo unsure of himself which isnt good for a centre back, he never really seems relaxed and has no belief in himself which forces mistakes. I reckon a few games alongside campbell would make him a steady player but for now he is so shaky
kingslaw
Both Rangers and Celtic are way too mediocre to seriously compete in Europe.

Or compete for top places in the EPL for that matter :biggrin:

*awaits Scottish responses*
NDGAARONDI
Or compete for top places in the EPL for that matter :biggrin:

*awaits Scottish responses*

:rolleyes: i'm actually 2 tired 4 any otha response so....lol

Latest