The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Would have been better if it was Chelsea ending their would have been 50 undefeated consecutive games :biggrin:
Economist
Riley had an absolute shocker. And no one can ever say that he isnt bias after awarding Man U 8 penalties in the last 8 utd games he has refereed. Cheated :mad:

Man if that’s so, i'm absolutely furious!!!!! :mad:
did any one watch the match, i thought that Arsnael played better in the first half, bbut UTD dominated in the second harlf. Rooneys goal was good but giggs should of scored before. Me myself am a liverpool fan and was glad that Arsnael finally lost, and only 1 away from a milestone 50 games unbeaten.
i also glad that hes scoring, i just hope that this form can continue when he plays for ENGLAND :smile:
Haha, you buys got well beaten. And to cap it all of you didn't score :smile: So much for 'untouchable'...

I can see this being the start of an 11 point come back. :tongue:
the penalty decision ruined the whole game.
confused?
the penalty decision ruined the whole game.

yeh true he blatantly dived. However i think ronaldo was brought down in the box and that one should of deserved a penalty
Reply 6948
Quiksilver

indeed, well done mate
Triple D
yeh true he blatantly dived. However i think ronaldo was brought down in the box and that one should of deserved a penalty

Yes i agree but arsenal were frustrated about the first goal therefore the ronaldo incident happened. Do you think it would have happened if the first incident didnt happen.
Reply 6950
It's good news for Chelsea, so for once I'll say WELL DONE MAN U! :biggrin:
That ref always, always, always gives them penalties. :mad:
Dr. Blazed
That ref always, always, always gives them penalties. :mad:

exactly :mad: , they should of got someone else to referee the match
Heh, it doesn't matter whether it was a penalty or not, we won. :smile: It's over now :tongue:

To be fair though, if that decision hadn't have been made it would have been a 0-0. I couldn't see Arsenal breaking us down as our bacl four, Rio in particular, were excellent. It shouldn't have been a penalty, but we didn't get the one we should have had. It balances out.

I just hope you lose a little confidence now, a defeat next week and things will start going wrong.
i cant beleive he is englands no.1 referee. Thats pathetic.
Makavelli_07

I just hope you lose a little confidence now, a defeat next week and things will start going wrong.

The last time we lost, we played Southampton and beat them 6-1. So it's looking good for Highbury next week.

Also, the last team we lost to was Leeds. And look what happened to them. :tongue:
Reply 6956
Dr. Blazed
The last time we lost, we played Southampton and beat them 6-1. So it's looking good for Highbury next week.

Also, the last team we lost to was Leeds. And look what happened to them. :tongue:

lol it actually is arsenal vs soton next week!
Reply 6957
Dr. Blazed

eh how can the team u lose to lasttime be both soton and leeds :confused:
He means the last time they lost was to Leeds, who then went down. The next game for Arsenal was againts Saints, who they beat 6-1, with a Jermaine Pennant hat-rick i believe? :tongue:

As much as i doubt it will happen, i just like to hope that this will play on your mind and you'll hit a rough patch.

And come on, United are never going down. Face it, we're gonna catch ya, may aswell hand over the title now save yourself the trouble. :wink:
Makavelli_07
He means the last time they lost was to Leeds, who then went down. The next game for Arsenal was againts Saints, who they beat 6-1, with a Jermaine Pennant hat-rick i believe? :tongue:

and a pires hatrick as well :wink:

Latest