Reply 7061
mockel
that would be very worrying :eek:

i can't understand how girls can be attracted to something like that :confused:

Lol! :biggrin:
Reply 7062
Ellie4
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

have you heard of dion dublin? he has a good repuatation in that department :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:
Reply 7063
mockel
go chat up a few girls, before it's too late

lmao :biggrin: on my way
Reply 7064
chats
have you heard of dion dublin? he has a good repuatation in that department :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

Hehe. You seem very well informed! :wink:
chats

why are you still talking about this! :biggrin:
Reply 7066
mockel
why are you still talking about this! :biggrin:

ok i will stop.

ps: i overheard some girls talking about it :wink:
Reply 7067
chats

Sure, sure!
chats

i'm sure 'those girls' were also having heated debate as to whether he was offside or not :rolleyes:
Reply 7069
mockel
i'm sure 'those girls' were also having heated debate as to whether he was offside or not :rolleyes:

lol :biggrin: no I dont think they know what that is
Reply 7070
Anyone know where I can get the goal panathinaikos scored against arsenal last week in the champ league? Friends were talking about it, but I still havent seen it. Thanks
buzz
Anyone know where I can get the goal panathinaikos scored against arsenal last week in the champ league? Friends were talking about it, but I still havent seen it. Thanks

my guess wouldd bein panathinaikos/arsenal's sites.
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/FixturesResults/Round=1968/Match=1077186/index.html

look on the right hand side of the page- not sure what you need to watch them though
I hope the other Williams seat doesnt go to some ****ty italian driver or whatever he is, I hope it goes to someone good..like mika hakkinen. oh, and david coulthard sux.
Reply 7074
I'm glad that Jense is staying with the BAR team, as he did very well there, but I have a feeling that he will move to Williams next year, especially if BAR don't improve enough to finally gt Button his first F1 win.
I felt sorry for Button in the last GP. He could have done really well.
Reply 7075
I can't believe that no-one has replied to this!
Reply 7076
~Sam~

It's a bit long. Could you write a short summary?
~Sam~

Read it...

...Haha :rolleyes:

...probably would have found it more funny if I didn't support Man uTd.
~Sam~
From The Official MUFC Maths Workbook, which covers sums for practising Key Stage Two maths for 7-11 year olds. This has been introduced as part of the Government's maths campaign.
1. Roy is 78 yards away from the referee at Old Trafford and Gary is 65 yards away. If Roy can run at 21mph and Gary can run at 16mph, who will be sticking their vein-bulging forehead into the hapless whistler's face first, assuming Roy does not stop to stamp on an opponent on his way.

2. If one minute of time is taken up in a game for substitutions and one minute for injuries, how much injury time will be added on by the referee if Man Utd are losing at home?

3. Ryan is a Welshman. Express, as a percentage, the number of
internationals he has missed on a Wednesday evening compared to the miraculous recoveries he made for the following Saturday.

4. Manchester United are one of the giants of world club football. How many more European Cup Finals have they appeared in than Steaua Bucharest?
(For one extra mark; How many more than Reims?)

4a. How many more times have Manchester United won the European Cup than Nottingham Forest?

5. Phil Neville has 30 international caps. If you take away the number of appearances when he was the only adult male in England who could just about kick the ball with his left foot, how many are left?

6. You are the referee at Old Trafford. How near to a visiting defender does a tumbling Ruud van Nistelrooy have to be to earn a penalty if he goes down in the box? (Note: Round your answers down to the nearest 20 yards.)

6a. Probability. Express the statistical probability of visitors to Old Trafford being awarded a penalty. Compare this with the probability of opponents of Manchester United being awarded a penalty home or away, and then discuss if a penalty awarded to Manchester United would be awarded to their opponents in identical circumstances.

7. Mark "The Red" lives in Guildford. How much does it cost for him and his two sons to travel to the Theatre of Silence every other weekend, including limited edition matchday programme, a few drinks and prawn sandwiches all round? How much could he save per week if he watched his local team instead?
(Note: Round your answers down to the nearest thousand pounds).

8. Alex had a hotel room booked in Glasgow for the Champions League Final. How much money did he lose when cancelling his reservation?

9. Ruud is 6ft tall and very strong and fast. How much pressure need be applied to make him tumble over in the opponents penalty area? (Note: Answers must be in lbs per square inch. However, answers such as, 'However much pressure is applied by Ferguson to referees' are accepted.)

10. Alex has won it 1 time, Bob has won it 4. Alex has one, Bob does not. What am talking about? Explain your answer (because nobody else can).

11. Juan is a very lazy boy and often goes missing. Alex is very cross and wants to sells him. If Juan cost £28m to buy, how much do you think Alex sold him for? How many pennies did Alex lose?

12. What is the total number of chickens counted before they were hatched by Manchester United and their supporters who thought Real Madrid were a pushover.

hhahah - but bull**** - lol - it made after 2002!
PublicSchoolAnn
Anyone play? What level do you play at?

yes at uni, very good sport

Latest