The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yay roddicks out...I think thats good but i'm not sure coz I quite like Hewitt and Roddick!!!
We Boro fans are the funniest and cleverest in the land:

http://www.comeonboro.com/bellamy.htm

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
goldenbarnes
We Boro fans are the funniest and cleverest in the land:

http://www.comeonboro.com/bellamy.htm

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ha ha ha ha ha, that is great!

Source
Yeah, I know. I want that one.

Yea, I likee it.
Yep, told ya Roddic would go out. I think Hewitt will win it now he's got a good record against Safin too.
I tip Serena too in their final tomorrow.
i love george bests, cant remember it word 4 word, but it went like...

"ive spent most pf my money on women, cars and alcohol, and wasted the rest"
goldenbarnes
I guess you fell asleep then :rolleyes:

Hmm, Yeah. I'm dissapointed with myself. :redface:

Oh well, i was struggling anyway. I'll have another go later on tonight.
Reply 9906
The thing that Boro fans dont understand is that your not even local rivals. But if it keeps you amused..
The legend that is Brian Clough once said of Trevor Brooking...

"He floats like a butterfly. And stings like one"

:biggrin:

Actually let's have some more Clough ones

"Oh, I'd have sent him home alright, but I'd have shot him first." Advice for Mick McCarthy after Keane stormed out of the 2002 World Cup

"That David Seaman is a handsome young man but he spends too much time looking in his mirror rather than at the ball. You can't keep goal with hair like that."

"Beckham? His wife can't sing and his barber can't cut hair"

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."

"It's easy enough to get to Ireland - just a walk across the Irish Sea as far as I'm concerned." When he fancied the Irish job.
fgfkgjdf
technik
super kevin keegan!
"England have the best fans in the world and Scotland's fans are second to none"

"In some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg"

"You can't do better than go away from home and get a draw"

"Argentina won't be at Euro 2000 because they're from South America"

add to these

"I don't think they're as good as they are"
"that would have been a goal if the goalkeeper hadn't saved it"

etc.
Krim
The thing that Boro fans dont understand is that your not even local rivals. But if it keeps you amused..

Well we do have a bigger rivalry with Leeds, but what with them being in another league and us never playing them anymore, and your current situation being a lot funnier than theirs, you are the only team we have basically.

I know, I know, sad, but don't try and pretend we're not at least a tiny bit your rivals - have you heard the 3 legends phone in recently? I have never heard such moaning, embittered, jealous and childish behaviour and rants in all my life. And that's just Malcolm Macdonald.
Makavelli_07
I personally like Florent Sinama Pongolle. Not a funny name, just sounds cool

Love that name!

Also like Quincy Owusu Abeyie! :biggrin:
afireinside©
LOL @ this chant I found!

CHIM CHIMENEE, CHIM CHIMENEE, CHIM CHIM CHEROO, WHO NEEDS SOL CAMPBELL WE WE'VE GOT SHITTU!!!

:rofl: :hahaha:
Aaaaand.......he's off. To Birmingham for £6million big ones.
smallthoms
I prefer Gaudio to Coria. He seems a really nice guy. :smile:

Coria is a much better player though.
chandni
yay roddicks out...I think thats good but i'm not sure coz I quite like Hewitt and Roddick!!!

Nooooo Andy Roddick rules, he's awesome :cool:
Men's final should be great! :biggrin:

Safin deserves to win just from beating Federer alone.
I'm supporting Hewitt though, as he is a fantastic player who has underachieved in the slams of recent... he warrants the slam success.
mc_watson87
Men's final should be great! :biggrin:

Safin deserves to win just from beating Federer alone.
I'm supporting Hewitt though, as he is a fantastic player who has underachieved in the slams of recent... he warrants the slam success.

Mikey did you rep me before? If not I can't think who the hell it might be!
afireinside©
Nooooo Andy Roddick rules, he's awesome :cool:

yeh i think Andy Roddick is kool but I have a soft spot for Hewitt.
...Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (who wrote the Sherlock Holmes books) was Portsmouth FC's first ever goalkeeper!! :eek:

Latest