The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of leeds - mature student applicants 2023

Hi,

I was just curious who might be applying for Uni of Leeds to start Sept 2023, and figured it'd be nice to have a thread tailored to mature / older students who might have been out of school for a little bit before applying.

- Course you're applying for

- Unis you're also applying to

- Educational route

- Why Leeds?
Not sure if 24 is mature, but I’m also not 18!

I’ve applied for MSc Precision Medicine. I didn’t apply to any other unis because I only really wanted to do this course. I studied at Leeds as an undergrad and it’s a lovely city and uni.

How about you?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
H
Original post by orchidmantis
Not sure if 24 is mature, but I’m also not 18!

I’ve applied for MSc Precision Medicine. I didn’t apply to any other unis because I only really wanted to do this course. I studied at Leeds as an undergrad and it’s a lovely city and uni.

How about you?

Hi!

Im 22 coming back to education, so applied for Arts and Humanities course to go on to do English Lit! I've applied to Sheffield (offer received), Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle and I am actually from Leeds so I can cosign that :smile:
Reply 3
Hi im a mature student (going to be 30 next year!) Would be nice to know there are other older students going. Very exciting!

Course you're applying for:
Biology

Unis you're also applying to:
Confirmed Leeds but also applied to Liverpool, Aberystwyth, Manchester Met and Hull

Educational route
Access to higher education Science

Why Leeds?
Lived in Leeds before and loved it, also really liked the look of the course and the trips and options for study abroad!

Quick Reply

Latest