The Student Room Group

Wjec a2 psychology controversies essay help

PLEASE HELP I need to be able to write these essays on controversies but im unsure how to structure / what to include in my essays. Could someone point me in the right direction by telling me the general structure and what i need to include, such as how much research evidence i need. Also if anyone could point me to some useful resources for the whole spec it would be much appreciated
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by jefferydahmer
hello there andrei calota, you may not know of me however I'm watching you from the woodbine hill in blackwood, i hope you have fun in college today and hopefully i will see you from a distance tonight, from JD

Lol who
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by drei3000
PLEASE HELP I need to be able to write these essays on controversies but im unsure how to structure / what to include in my essays. Could someone point me in the right direction by telling me the general structure and what i need to include, such as how much research evidence i need. Also if anyone could point me to some useful resources for the whole spec it would be much appreciated

Ive also been looking for something similar to this. Havent found any answers yet

Quick Reply

Latest