The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

MSc Dietetics Application

Hello
I am a reablement care worker at Sandwell Council's department of Adult and Social Care services, with a Level 3 Diploma in Adult Health and Social Care (RQF ). I am interested in becoming a dietician and to continue working in a social care setting after my qualification. Although I have a bachelor's degree, I do not have a science background based on my educational history. However, I am intensely passionate about healthy eating habits and nutrition, motivating and offering advice to individuals on cultivating a healthy lifestyle and mental well-being. Against this background, I am looking forward to applying to study MSc Dietetics at Coventry University. Please I would love to know my chances of being offered a place in January 2024. I am also a prospective international applicant, i would appreciate every useful advice or information. Thank you
Original post by Motunphil
Hello
I am a reablement care worker at Sandwell Council's department of Adult and Social Care services, with a Level 3 Diploma in Adult Health and Social Care (RQF ). I am interested in becoming a dietician and to continue working in a social care setting after my qualification. Although I have a bachelor's degree, I do not have a science background based on my educational history. However, I am intensely passionate about healthy eating habits and nutrition, motivating and offering advice to individuals on cultivating a healthy lifestyle and mental well-being. Against this background, I am looking forward to applying to study MSc Dietetics at Coventry University. Please I would love to know my chances of being offered a place in January 2024. I am also a prospective international applicant, i would appreciate every useful advice or information. Thank you

Hi,

One thing that can be really useful is checking the course entry requirements to see if there is any reference to specific qualifications you might need or not as this can be really useful to know early on.

You can also contact most universities and ask if you can speak directly to their admissions team or a member of academic staff from the course who you could discuss about your current situation in detail.

I hope some of this advice helps and best of luck!

Tom :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi

Has anyone applied to the UCL MSc? If so, have you heard back about interviews?

Thanks!
Hi I have also applied to study Dietetics MSc at UCL, and still haven’t heard anything back about interviews. On their website it says that candidates can expect to hear back approximately 10 weeks after submitting. However on my portico I have a message saying that they have had an unexpectedly high number of applications this year, so may be even longer! Hope this helps :smile:
Hi! Did anyone have their interview with UCL? I believe outcomes were sent out today ((:
I've moved this thread to the Coventry subforum, (although noting that it was posted a couple of months ago).

NB. The OP was asking about postgrad study at Coventry. I'm not sure some of the replies are about UCL or Coventry University London, (which might be better abbreviated as CUL).
Original post by Motunphil
Hello

Hello!
It's lovely to hear from you.
I'm glad to hear that you have been interested in studying with us here at Coventry University.
As stated above, please ensure that you have familiarised yourself with the entry requirements to access the course you are looking into. As well as this, I have attached the details of our international admissions team, if you wanted to give them an email or a call they would be happy to help you with answering any further questions you may have about experiences as an international student and about your application!

I wish you the best of luck with your applications and we hope to see you soon!
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Email: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Courtney H

Quick Reply

Latest