The Student Room Group

UCLAN Dietetics MSC

Anyone applying for dietetics Msc at uclan starting January 2024. Any info on how to apply and any interview questions asked?
Original post by adeel987
Anyone applying for dietetics Msc at uclan starting January 2024. Any info on how to apply and any interview questions asked?

Hi there,

It's great to hear that you are interested in studying here at UCLan! :smile:

If you would like to find out more about our brilliant Msc Dietetics course you can do so via our course page linked here. Through this link you can apply for our postgraduate courses via the online application portal. You’ll simply need to create an account and work through the application steps. If you need any help or want to ask any questions please do get in touch.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Original post by adeel987

Hi I am applying. University has invited for interview.
Original post by Philomina Joicy
Hi I am applying. University has invited for interview.

Hi there @Philomina Joicy, :smile:

Great to hear that you have applied for our Msc Dietetics course!

Do you have any questions about this course or life here at UCLan that I can help with?

All the best,
Sarah :smile:
Original post by UCLan Ambassador

Great to hear that you have applied for our Msc Dietetics course!

Do you have any questions about this course or life here at UCLan that I can help with?

All the best,
Sarah :smile:

Hi, I have applied for MSc Dietetics Pre -registration course for Jan 2024 intake. Now I have been invited for the interview.I do not have an idea about the type of questions we may get asked during interview. It's mentioned that Group task activity will also be there.What kind of questions can we expect for group task.
Hi, I have applied for MSc Dietetics Pre -registration course for Jan 2024 intake. Now I have been invited for the interview.I do not have an idea about the type of questions we may get asked during interview. It's mentioned that Group task activity will also be there.What kind of questions can we expect for group task.

Thank you for your question. Great to hear that you have been invited for an interview for our MSc Dietetics (Pre-registration) course. We know preparing for interviews can be sometimes feel stressful, please don't worry this is completely normal. In terms of questions you may get asked at your interview, I would recommend having a look at some commonly asked questions and prepare some answers in advance, you can practice answering these questions with a friend or family member if possible.

You should have been sent some guidance notes by email, make sure you review these ahead of your interview as all the information you need for your specific interview will be explained in these notes. There are also some great tips on how to prepare for a University on our website which you can learn more about here.

The most important thing to remember is to enjoy your interview, this is your time to show the interviewer why you want to study here. It's always good to prepare some questions to ask during your interview as you may learn new things you didn't know about the course.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah
Thank you so much
Thank you so much

Hi @Philomina Joicy,

You're welcome, I'm happy to help with any questions you may have. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest