The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

MSc Dietetics

Is anyone currently studying or due to start the MSc Dietetics at SHU? I am due to start in Jan. I have emailed the course team to ask for a provisional timetable and start date though no response. I need a basic idea about how many days are required on campus for the course, as there is a chance I may need to withdraw if it is more than 3 days per wk on campus. Thanks in advance!
Original post by charlottenaomi
Is anyone currently studying or due to start the MSc Dietetics at SHU? I am due to start in Jan. I have emailed the course team to ask for a provisional timetable and start date though no response. I need a basic idea about how many days are required on campus for the course, as there is a chance I may need to withdraw if it is more than 3 days per wk on campus. Thanks in advance!

Hey Charlotte,
Congrats on getting into the MSc Dietetics course at SHU! 🎉 We have a cool platform called Unibuddy. where you can chat with current students, and there is someone currently on the MSc Dietetics course too. You can chat with her here. Unibuddy - Kimberly. I think she can give you an insight into how the classes are currently being run, and that can give you an idea of what to expect.
I hope this helps you figure out the on-campus days without too much hassle. Good luck with everything! Let me know if you get the information you need. 🤞
Cheers,
Mo - Student ambassador at Hallam
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey Charlotte,
Congrats on getting into the MSc Dietetics course at SHU! 🎉 We have a cool platform called Unibuddy. where you can chat with current students, and there is someone currently on the MSc Dietetics course too. You can chat with her here. Unibuddy - Kimberly. I think she can give you an insight into how the classes are currently being run, and that can give you an idea of what to expect.
I hope this helps you figure out the on-campus days without too much hassle. Good luck with everything! Let me know if you get the information you need. 🤞
Cheers,
Mo - Student ambassador at Hallam

Hi Mo, thanks so much. I have messaged Kimberley and she is very helpful!
Original post by charlottenaomi
Hi Mo, thanks so much. I have messaged Kimberley and she is very helpful!

It's wonderful to hear that you've reached out to Kimberley and found her advice helpful! If there's anything more specific you'd like to know about student life, balancing studies with personal time, or how to make the most out of the university's resources, I'm here to chat. Good luck with your preparations.

Mo - Student Ambassador at Hallam
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending