The Student Room Group

Barclays developer analyst explorer programe graduate

Hi i completed barclays graduate devloper analyst explorer programe back in jan and i didnot recieve link for ac how many days it will take time get ac link and what can i expect i applied for knutsford location
Original post by VishnuTeja
Hi i completed barclays graduate devloper analyst explorer programe back in jan and i didnot recieve link for ac how many days it will take time get ac link and what can i expect i applied for knutsford location

Hi, may I know how was the AC like? How were the technical questions?
Reply 2
I am also waiting for ac
Reply 3
Original post by VishnuTeja

I applied to Glasgow. It took me around 2 months to get an invite to the AC after I took the coding test.
Reply 4
Original post by pxa2.2
I applied to Glasgow. It took me around 2 months to get an invite to the AC after I took the coding test.

How was your Ac and coding test? Can you please tell in detail what kind of questions were you asked during AC? Was it role play or technical questions?
Reply 5
Original post by helon2
How was your Ac and coding test? Can you please tell in detail what kind of questions were you asked during AC? Was it role play or technical questions?

AC had both technical and behavioral rounds in it. You just need to know your fundamentals.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending