The Student Room Group

Barclays explorer graduate program 2023

Hi all, I’ve created this thread to help each other with answers to questions we might have.

Scroll to see replies

thanks!
Has this role been closed? I can't find it now.
Has anyone heard back from them? I applied for Capital Markets 4 weeks ago, completed the online assessment but haven't heard anything back.
Original post by eleanorholiday
Has this role been closed? I can't find it now.

which role? But yes I think all of the roles have closed now, after looking on their website
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
I haven’t heard back from them too, it’s been over 6 weeks since I completed my online assessment.
Original post by Hallel
I haven’t heard back from them too, it’s been over 6 weeks since I completed my online assessment.

same. I emailed them 2 days ago for an update on my assessment, and they replied saying they were still "reviewing my application". I'm not sure how that can be possible considering that the 2022 roles start in 3 weeks time? Maybe our applications will be moved forward to the 2023 intake? :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Hey,Could you please tell me their email address you used to get in touch with them? I have not heard anything back yet either. Thanks!
Hello!I have my online assessment tomorrow, is it possible to share whether there are course materials to prepare from?Would appreciate infinitely!
Original post by Etudiante123
Hello!I have my online assessment tomorrow, is it possible to share whether there are course materials to prepare from?Would appreciate infinitely!

Hiya! I would say try to do the timed practice assessments online on websites such as assessmentday, graduatesfirst, and practice4me. They are good practice and guides for the type of questions you would get in the numerical and logical section. The rest were just situational and personality tests which you should honestly just be yourself when you respond. Don't worry about the time just honestly do the best you can! Goodluck!
hey guys, are the roles opened or closed? cause they seem close?

Did it close early?

https://search.jobs.barclays/graduates

edit: I was able to find the jobs on a different page - https://search.jobs.barclays/search-jobs

When does the role close?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi,Anyone attempt the Barclays Video interview after the assessment.Thank You.the role is for 2023
Does anyone know when the roles would close?
Original post by Jaycee_88
Does anyone know when the roles would close?

hey! Usually they close around November! But applying as soon as possible is advisable x
I also wanted to ask if anyone has done the online interview yet ... what role did you apply for ?
Hi all,

Has anyone completed Barclays explorer programme video interview?
If so, I would really appreciate it if you could share what kind of questions were asked! Many thanks in advance!
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Original post by cloverose20
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?

Hey I applied for the Full time Banking Analyst 2023 role and did my interview on the 5th October,have you heard back yet? Any estimate on timelines on a rejection or invite to AC?
would you mind sharing what the questions were like?
Original post by Fineappleonpiza
Hey I applied for the Full time Banking Analyst 2023 role and did my interview on the 5th October,have you heard back yet? Any estimate on timelines on a rejection or invite to AC?
Original post by js100301
would you mind sharing what the questions were like?

You can't really prepare for them, it gives you a scenario and you need to think on the spot and come up with an answer to how you would act in that situation

Quick Reply

Latest