The Student Room Group

Barclays degree apprenticeship 2024

Does anyone know how many barclays degree apprenticeships you can apply for and when applications close

Scroll to see replies

Hi, its normally only one per company per 12 months even at different apprenticeship levels, you should pick the one you feel bests suits what you want to-do as a career and matches your skill set.

I applied for Barclays last year but withdrew my application as I wanted to take a gap year, I think most have opened however London degree roles still may not have opened or are not running this year as last year I applied for London technology degree apprenticeship. Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by gracelappin
Does anyone know how many barclays degree apprenticeships you can apply for and when applications close

Only one, I wanted to apply for audit and international banking but it says u can’t apply for more than 1
Reply 3
Has anyone heard back for me it’s been a month since I did the assessment, ppl have only heard back to be rejected so idk
Reply 4
Original post by Htfvhh
Has anyone heard back for me it’s been a month since I did the assessment, ppl have only heard back to be rejected so idk

They're so unprofessional honestly, they emailed me three weeks ago inviting me to the assessment centre with only 3 days to prep. I prepped the whole weekend for it and then they emailed me literally the day before that the business has had some issues so they've had to cancel the AC for tomorrow and will notify me when they arrange another date. Its the 4th week now and nothing. They want to hire "professionals" but no sight of professionalism from their side lol.
Reply 5
Has anyone else heard back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by savera2050
They're so unprofessional honestly, they emailed me three weeks ago inviting me to the assessment centre with only 3 days to prep. I prepped the whole weekend for it and then they emailed me literally the day before that the business has had some issues so they've had to cancel the AC for tomorrow and will notify me when they arrange another date. Its the 4th week now and nothing. They want to hire "professionals" but no sight of professionalism from their side lol.

What the hell is going on ???? I’ve contacted them many times after the assessment and nothing
I rlly wanna do internal audit they need to pattern up
Reply 7
Original post by chai2k6

Nope I’m getting annoyed now 🥲
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back, I just checked and the programme I applied for is no longer listed, what do I do now? There are no more London vacancies anymore
Reply 9
Original post by Htfvhh
Has anyone heard back, I just checked and the programme I applied for is no longer listed, what do I do now? There are no more London vacancies anymore

No haven’t heard back yet either
Reply 10
Original post by chai2k6

No and I did the assessment almost a month ago
Reply 11

They’re doing the grads first apparently
Reply 12
Original post by Htfvhh
They’re doing the grads first apparently

Do you know how long until we hear back then?
Reply 13

was that the maths one and the personality testing?
Reply 14
Do you know how long until we hear back then?

Absolutely not, it’s impossible to contact them, they have a useless live chat helpline which just tells you to check your emails, and the phone number assigned to the UK doesn’t even exist
Reply 15
Original post by chai2k6
was that the maths one and the personality testing?

Yhhh, a lot of people have been rejected right after the assessment, but nobody ik has moved to the interview. So I guess we passed it?
Reply 16
Original post by Htfvhh
Yhhh, a lot of people have been rejected right after the assessment, but nobody ik has moved to the interview. So I guess we passed it?

ahh wow! when I was filling in my application I think there was something that needed to be changed - EG: date of finishing a levels? did you have the same issue?
Reply 17
Original post by chai2k6
ahh wow! when I was filling in my application I think there was something that needed to be changed - EG: date of finishing a levels? did you have the same issue?

actually it was the entry of grades, they didn't show up on my application and I only found out after I submitted. anyone else with the same issue?
Reply 18
Original post by Astray666
Hi guys, what role and location are you applying for?
I applied for the Developer role at Knutsford and I have done my assessment and interview. I also got the email yesterday saying I have got the offer so just waiting for Right to Work stuff and contract now. I also know another person who has applied to the same thing and they have also got the offer.

No flipping way???? I applied for London Internal Audit

No assessment centre?
I did my assessment a month and abit ago and it’s impossible to contact them
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Htfvhh
No flipping way???? I applied for London Internal Audit

No assessment centre?
I did my assessment a month and abit ago and it’s impossible to contact them

For us they have been very quick and everything was virtual for us 😁 but I'm sure you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending