The Student Room Group

Barclays Technology Developer Graduate Program 2024

Hi Everyone,

Is there any group for the people selected for Barclays technology developer graduate program 2024, Kuntsford. I signed the contract of employment 3 weeks ago. Didn't receive any update after that!! Is anyone here on the same stage?
Original post by sampathboyapati
Hi Everyone,

Is there any group for the people selected for Barclays technology developer graduate program 2024, Kuntsford. I signed the contract of employment 3 weeks ago. Didn't receive any update after that!! Is anyone here on the same stage?

Have you had ACs already? We’re they mixed and we’re there any from finance?
Original post by RoadmanSachs
Have you had ACs already? We’re they mixed and we’re there any from finance?

Hi @RoadmanSachs,

Can you please let me know what ACs are? Surely there will be someone from finance.
Hi @RoadmanSachs,

Can you please let me know what ACs are? Surely there will be someone from finance.

Assessment centres - were there people from finance during your day
Reply 4
Hi Everyone,

Hey, I'm having the 2 competency-based interviews on Wednesday. Did you have the same type of interview?
Reply 5
Original post by desiree92
Hey, I'm having the 2 competency-based interviews on Wednesday. Did you have the same type of interview?

@desiree92
Hey did you get any feedback from the Barclays interview that you had on 29 th November 2023 Wednesday. Thank you.
Reply 6
Hi Everyone,

@sampathboyapati
Hey after how many days did you get the feedback from the final stage assessment centre interview. Thank you.
Reply 7
Original post by kasun12345
@desiree92
Hey did you get any feedback from the Barclays interview that you had on 29 th November 2023 Wednesday. Thank you.

Hey, I received an email the day after the 2 competence based interview, saying "Thank you for completing your assessment. Congratulation, you've been success and invited to the final stage of our assessment process". So now I feel so confused 😂. Is there anymore interviews? Did they send the wrong email? I haven't heard back from them since then.
Reply 8
Hey, I received an email the day after the 2 competence based interview, saying "Thank you for completing your assessment. Congratulation, you've been success and invited to the final stage of our assessment process". So now I feel so confused 😂. Is there anymore interviews? Did they send the wrong email? I haven't heard back from them since then.

ok. I did not receive anything yet.
Reply 9
ok. I did not receive anything yet.

was your interview on the 29th as well?
was your interview on the 29th as well?

yes. for Technology developer graduate programme
Reply 11

Same. Hopefully we get a response soon, even because I thought we were meant to know something by Wednesday.
Reply 12

Hey, did you received the email too? I got mine couple of days ago.

Yea me too. I also received the email.
Reply 14

How did you get on with the interview, and how long did it take for a response from your online assessment? I just submitted my application this morning 😀

Quick Reply

Latest