The Student Room Group

barclays compliance analyst graduate scheme

i have been offered a place on the compliance analyst graduate scheme at barclays. i am aware that there are no specific grade requirements for this role. however, i have been very uneasy about my degree results which will be posted by the end of june. will getting a 2:2 grade affect my application, is it likely for them to take back their offer.
Original post by Zksnn1
i have been offered a place on the compliance analyst graduate scheme at barclays. i am aware that there are no specific grade requirements for this role. however, i have been very uneasy about my degree results which will be posted by the end of june. will getting a 2:2 grade affect my application, is it likely for them to take back their offer.

This is my situation too. Now received my 2:2 and not heard anything at all. Have you?
Original post by Barclaysgrad
This is my situation too. Now received my 2:2 and not heard anything at all. Have you?

To add, I filled in all HireRight screening and got an email from Barclays saying I have completed the full people screening process and good luck in my role. So I am not expecting the 2:2 to make a difference
Reply 3
Original post by Barclaysgrad

I was lucky enough to get a 2:1 but they haven't asked anything about it
Reply 4
Original post by Zksnn1

Congrats! I was wondering what is the salary range and is your role london/ outside London?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending