Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hmm 6?
Reply 2
bbbbbbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd
Reply 3
6, has been ok.
9. I certainly won't forget it.
Pretty good :smile: Friday night was a 9, Saturday was a 3 and Sunday was 7. I'll go for 7 overall :smile:
Reply 6
mine was 4, it has been a boring weekend :frown:
spent last night on the computer practicing driving theory questions and now I have a headache. **** weekend.

****, did I just swear :eek:
7. Great karate lesson followed by meeting up with a friend I've not seen for a few weeks in Camden, followed by an ok time at work on Saturday.

Today's been alright - went to the gym and am going out for dinner with friends later, so yeah :biggrin: I've had fun :biggrin:
bestdeceptions
Pretty good :smile: Friday night was a 9, Saturday was a 3 and Sunday was 7. I'll go for 7 overall :smile:

Average = 6 and 1/3 :wink:
Twas fabby. 5-0, Suck that perthshire!
lame
Average = 6 and 1/3 :wink:

Yeah I know :biggrin: I did think about saying 6 but Friday was so good that it didn't deserve a 6 overall! :p:
bestdeceptions
Yeah I know :biggrin: I did think about saying 6 but Friday was so good that it didn't deserve a 6 overall! :p:

what happened on Friday :p:
3. My sort-of-boyfriend has been an arsehole, the other guy I'm completely in love with seems more than ever to be utterly unobtainable, I haven't done any of the work that's due for tomorrow, and I'm having major issues sorting out my living arrangements for next year and can't find a happy outcome. I've certainly had better weekends.
8, it was a pretty good weekend but i cant wait til next weekend and we all know why that is! :biggrin: :p:
Reply 15

Friday night had a great skate and in the speed skate race came 2st in the first heat, which got me into the final, then creamed them all in the final with a sexy 1st. :smile:

Saturday day I did some extra reading, went to town and did some other bits and bobs.

Sunday[today] I had a great time flying my radio control airplanes. :smile:

DazYa.
Reply 16
anyone had a brilliant weekend? :shot: :dontknow:
Reply 17
I'll go for 7... only problem is I'm feeling the effects now :frown:
Reply 18
jumpunderaboat
I'll go for 7... only problem is I'm feeling the effects now :frown:

alcohol does mysterious things :frown: but it tastes so good :biggrin:
Reply 19
eric bischoff
alcohol does mysterious things :frown: but it tastes so good :biggrin:

****ing amazing, met this most amazing girl, at the most amazing party :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending