The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde or Glasgow Caledonian

I have just finished HNC Business at college and I have the choice of doing the HND and then go to 3rd year at Caledonian after that.

My other option would be to start BA Business at Strathclyde this year, because it's Business School is highly rated. If i do this I will be going back 1 year.

What should i pick?
Original post by danielramage
I have just finished HNC Business at college and I have the choice of doing the HND and then go to 3rd year at Caledonian after that.

My other option would be to start BA Business at Strathclyde this year, because it's Business School is highly rated. If i do this I will be going back 1 year.

What should i pick?

Hey @danielramage :biggrin: Hope you had a nice weekend!

I'd say that the choice is really up to you and your priorities. Both universities have great reputations for our teaching, and ultimately both degrees would set you up for the world of work if you're making the most of them. Future employers don't hire a university or their ranking - they hire you as a candidate based on how suited you are to the role and their company.

I'd suggest taking a close look at the actual course content and what's involved in each degree. Are there any modules that you prefer and want to take? Does one course look more interesting than the other? Are there employer links that align with what you're looking for? And ultimately if you decide it's with us at Strathclyde you need to weigh up if the extra year suits your plans or not :smile:

There's no right answer - it all comes down to what works best for you! The best degree and uni to pick is the one where you'll be happiest so that you can make the most of all that student life has to offer :colondollar:

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending