The Student Room Group

Opinions on Selena Gomez

??
I like her songs. i dont know what to make of her as a person, but she's a good singer
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Pretty
Wizards of Waverly Place was awesome :banana:
great memes

selena-gomez-selena-stopmez-traffic-lights.jpg
I really love her. If you haven’t watched her documentary series, My Mind & Me, I’d highly recommend it. I didn’t know a lot about her before watching, but afterwards, I found she really resonated with me, and seems like a really lovely person.
Reply 6
Drama queen.
Cry baby.
Bad singer.
Great actress.
Bad taste in men.
Beautiful girl.
Talks weird, I think it's her overbite. Can't really stand to hear her talk.
Reply 7
Hi Selena Gomez my name is andries price I'm your biggest fan of you guess what Selena Gomez I'm having a TMNT mutant Mayham birthday party of mine you are in now Selena Gomez can you try this vibration machine it will shake you very fast and your voice will be vibrating you going to love it so Selena Gomez can you wear a dark blue jeans for me on my TMNT mutant Mayham birthday party I'm going to love to see you and Selena Gomez can you play as Venus di malo on TMNT mutant Mayham 2 movie I Will be excited to see you as Venus di malo on TMNT 2 movie on Nickelodeon and paramount Selena Gomez that will be cool and fun so I hope you like my message and send me your message to me and send me your message to me so I'll talk to you so I will see you tomorrow night I love you bye
the song 'A Year Without Rain' is interesting

i interpret rain to symbolise a source of nourishment in a relationship

do you enjoy her songs?

Quick Reply

Latest