The Student Room Group

Warwick vs Bristol Law

Im applying for law rn, I still have one more university choice which is between Warwick and Bristol. I can't seem to find a definite answer, some say one is terrible others say it is perfect, I'm just very confused and want to make the right choice. so, Warwick or Birstol for law? ( considering accommodation, employability, student life, and education quality)
Original post by bg112
Im applying for law rn, I still have one more university choice which is between Warwick and Bristol. I can't seem to find a definite answer, some say one is terrible others say it is perfect, I'm just very confused and want to make the right choice. so, Warwick or Birstol for law? ( considering accommodation, employability, student life, and education quality)

If you "can't seem to find a definite answer", that might be because one does not exist, or that different people have different opinions. The fact that "some say one is terrible others say it is perfect" would tend to support the "different opinions" hypothesis.

If you receive knowledgeable responses to this post, will they not just add to the mix of differing opinions? Did you have the opportunity to attend an open day at either university? What was your opinion?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
If you "can't seem to find a definite answer", that might be because one does not exist, or that different people have different opinions. The fact that "some say one is terrible others say it is perfect" would tend to support the "different opinions" hypothesis.

If you receive knowledgeable responses to this post, will they not just add to the mix of differing opinions? Did you have the opportunity to attend an open day at either university? What was your opinion?

you are completely right haha, i guess i was just trying to find a way to make this process easier bc u can never know 100% if its the right decision. i havent been able attend open days since im an international student. honestly, i dont like warwick's campus, i dont like modern much. but im not going to base my choice on campus... so i guess i was just trying to find "objective" feedback to maximize the chances of making that "right choice"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending