The Student Room Group

PWC Tech Degree Apprenticeship Manchester (ada college) 2023

Hey, starting this thread cause I haven't seen any for this year's. Anyone done the video interview yet, I'm going to do it later today.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My son has done the video interview. The deadline for his was 10 feb. He hasn’t heard anything though since we don’t know if he has got through the assessment centre stage
Reply 2
Are you sure, because the deadline for everyone is 28th Feb. I think your son is applying for a different programme
Can you pm me or reply what sort of questions you got?
Original post by Samii.A
Hey, starting this thread cause I haven't seen any for this year's. Anyone done the video interview yet, I'm going to do it later today.

Have you completed your video interview? I would appreciate it if you respond with the questions, if not, tips would help.
Reply 5
Original post by Uncleroger
Have you completed your video interview? I would appreciate it if you respond with the questions, if not, tips would help.

No I forgot to do it, sorry, I'll do it later this week
Original post by Samii.A

Although your not responding to me, can you please update the post when you finish your interview. It would be really helpful to me, and maybe others
Original post by Samii.A

How was it?
Reply 8
Original post by Master roshi1
How was it?

Yh sorry I forgot to update this, I literally did it on Monday anyways, and it was okay ig. I think the last question threw me off though, wbu how did it go for you
Original post by Samii.A
Yh sorry I forgot to update this, I literally did it on Monday anyways, and it was okay ig. I think the last question threw me off though, wbu how did it go for you

I most likely failed, not due to stuttering but I think kept my answers too short. I spent 1 min on first question and 45 sec each on the rest.
But its fine, life is long there are many other oppurtunities
Anyone received an update on their results for the stage yet? This anxiety is killing me
Original post by Maya282
Anyone received an update on their results for the stage yet? This anxiety is killing me

nope still no reply for the manchester tech video interview
Reply 12
Just got an invite for the career focus day 😊
Original post by Samii.A
Just got an invite for the career focus day 😊

Me too, I thought I failed. Weird, but am not complaining ahah
Reply 14
Original post by Master roshi1
Me too, I thought I failed. Weird, but am not complaining ahah

My exact thoughts, I exited my tab, thinking yep definitely not getting an invite. Funny how when you think you fail, you succeed and when you think you succeed, you fail.
Yh so weird I fully thought I did bad but oh well on to the last stage now :smile:
Also how come there’s gonna be lots of career focus days
I’ve booked mine for April 3rd
Original post by 17177171Ammmmm
I’ve booked mine for April 3rd

Me too! Congrats for passing the stage
Original post by Maya282
Me too! Congrats for passing the stage

Congrats for u tooo! I’ve totally forgot what the entry requirements were do u remember

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending