The Student Room Group

NHS/Health care Apprenticeships

I am interested in healthcare careers and have applied to university this year but I am a bit apprehensive about getting the grades so was wondering if I could do any healthcare apprenticeships eg physiotherapist, paramedic
I have looked on the NHS Apprenticeship website and there doesn't seem to be many available right now aside from admin/finance type ones however there was physiotherapy in January but I have missed the deadline for that particular job, do you think any more will become available after this date on their website or there are some healthcare apprenticeships I can find elsewhere? I've looked on gov.uk and rate my apprenticeship and can only find ones for a lab scientist/technician which I am not as interested in doing but I'm open to other stem and engineering apprenticeships
Original post by CNChloe123
I am interested in healthcare careers and have applied to university this year but I am a bit apprehensive about getting the grades so was wondering if I could do any healthcare apprenticeships eg physiotherapist, paramedic
I have looked on the NHS Apprenticeship website and there doesn't seem to be many available right now aside from admin/finance type ones however there was physiotherapy in January but I have missed the deadline for that particular job, do you think any more will become available after this date on their website or there are some healthcare apprenticeships I can find elsewhere? I've looked on gov.uk and rate my apprenticeship and can only find ones for a lab scientist/technician which I am not as interested in doing but I'm open to other stem and engineering apprenticeships

I would advise you to look on NHS jobs as they sometimes release some on there. Also take a look at I think it’s called rapid response as they sometimes have apprenticeships released, not sure how regularly though. Additionally, you could take a job as a health care assistant (which would give really good experience) and then apply internally for a trainee nursing associate role with your trust which do get released regularly and then do a top up course to become a full nurse.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Hey I've been applying for a few apprentaships still. Look at this website. Have u just finished a levels?
https://apps.trac.jobs/index?_ts=1
Make an account and look at apprentahsips. Be quick tho coz most are closing soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending