The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Degree - Final Results

So, I finally did my Group Assessment yesterday. I know they said that we'd hear back *by* the 24th of March.. but given the number of persons who made it thus far, does that mean they'll ring us before 24th? As I think it'll be impossible to make over 1000 calls in a day..
Reply 1
They said theyll start replying on 24th, so some will get a call after the 24th. I did mine on March the 1st so have to wait 23 days :frown:
This is nerve-wracking :/
How did you find your assessment?
What course did you apply for? I chose to do accounting and business at uni of reading.
Original post by itdaag
They said theyll start replying on 24th, so some will get a call after the 24th. I did mine on March the 1st so have to wait 23 days :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
I applied for the Tech Degree Apprenticeship at Uni of Birmingham. I found the assessment really good and felt like I aced it, but as time goes on, doubts are starting to creep in and im nitpicking all the little things that could be seen as bad :/.
Same!!
However, I hope you get through! Best of luck 🤞🏾

I do believe that we will all get our results by the 24th and not following that date though. That’s what my email says!
Reply 5
Original post by itdaag
I applied for the Tech Degree Apprenticeship at Uni of Birmingham. I found the assessment really good and felt like I aced it, but as time goes on, doubts are starting to creep in and im nitpicking all the little things that could be seen as bad :/.

I hope you do well! I'm also doing the Tech DA at Bham, I'm sure we all feel those doubts so don't stress too much, I've got mine on Monday and I'm frightened, but I'll just be myself and hope for the best!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by moalz
I hope you do well! I'm also doing the Tech DA at Bham, I'm sure we all feel those doubts so don't stress too much, I've got mine on Monday at around 8:45 AM and I'm frightened, but I'll just be myself and hope for the best!

Congrats on reaching to the final stage ! Best of luck Monday.
Reply 7
Original post by layreb
Congrats on reaching to the final stage ! Best of luck Monday.

Thank you, you too!! How did you feel your group assessment went for you if I may ask?
Original post by moalz
Thank you, you too!! How did you feel your group assessment went for you if I may ask?

All in all, I think that it went well. We all got along so it was easygoing. We even finished before the scheduled time lol. Me on the other hand, I think I could have and should have participated more and that may possibly be my shortfall 😅 Just awaiting judgement day
Reply 9
Ah it's alright, I hope you receive good news awaiting the judgement day!:crossedf:
(edited 1 year ago)
Update: I emailed an admin for the Flying Start and they said either on or before the 24th. Good luck! :smile:
Did you get accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending