The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Degree

Hi! I applied for the pwc flying start degree Manchester and have the Assessment centre on the 4th of march but I was wondering if there'd be an interview? I wasn't given any details about what to expect (other than an outdated video) so I was wondering if there would be a 1:1 interview so that I can prepare for it. Thanks!
Reply 1
same question here😭
Original post by roses.
same question here😭
the communication hasnt been the best 😭😭
Reply 3
i can tell
Reply 4
Original post by Incrediblezed
Hi! I applied for the pwc flying start degree Manchester and have the Assessment centre on the 4th of march but I was wondering if there'd be an interview? I wasn't given any details about what to expect (other than an outdated video) so I was wondering if there would be a 1:1 interview so that I can prepare for it. Thanks!
Nah there shouldn’t be an interview don’t worry someone from last year told me
I know someone firsthand who has got into the 4 year flying start programme at Newcastle University. This was last year and similar to you all, she had no idea about the process too. There were three rounds to get through, a Game based assessment where speed was of paramount importance. second round was Personal Interview and third was a GD session. There should be some YT videos about these. Wishing everyone all the best
Reply 6
Hii i hope it went well !! Would you be able to share your experience / give some tips on what to expect :smile:
Reply 7
Hello! Hope your assessment centre went well.
Could you please give a brief and how to prepare for it.
Did you have to do a 1:1 interview?
Thank you!
Reply 8
Hi do you know what the questions were and how was the experience?
Original post by user7986
Hello! Hope your assessment centre went well.
Could you please give a brief and how to prepare for it.
Did you have to do a 1:1 interview?
Thank you!
Nope
Nope
Could you give any details about what the assessment centre was like?
Reply 11
Did anyone get a call from PwC for the Tech Manchester Program?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending