The Student Room Group

yr 13 business mock

i got my business mock back last week and i was hoping for a C as im predicted a B but unfortunately i got a E :frown:

does anyone have any advice to help boost my grade before exams pls!!
im hoping to take business and marketing in uni but i kinda hate the subject now...
Reply 1
Original post by elloluvswagwan
i got my business mock back last week and i was hoping for a C as im predicted a B but unfortunately i got a E :frown:

im hoping to take business and marketing in uni but i kinda hate the subject now...

for professional help, reach out out to me, I can help you boost your grade by providing comprehensive guidance.
Reply 2

You”ll have to dedicate yourself to the subject to be doing that bad this close to alevels, the good news is there are plenty of resources online and you can 100% get a B or an A or an A*. First work on your exam technique, watch all the videos you can find on technique (bizconsesh, mr evans, tutor2u) and see how you can apply that knowledge to a question your confident you have good knowledge in, next ill assume that your knowledge is lacking, the pearson revision guide is amazing for this as well as mr evans videos for each topic, when revising each topic try some 9 markers and work on your timing, then ask your teacher for feedback. As you get more confident try longer questions and past papers and hopefully if you spend 7 hrs a week doing this youll finish revision before your exams. This method is what got me from a B in UCAS to A* in the mocks, business is often seen as an easy subject so people don’t try very hard in it, but thats what makes it so easy to do well in

Hi!
for me, business was my ok subject. I didn’t revise as much as I should have in year 12 and always got C’s
but I found that using flashcards, watching YouTube videos (tutor2u, taking the biz) and also doing the revision quizzes on tutor2u really helped! I used those go help fill in blank areas as well as see what I do well on and what to do better
in class, we do this thing with the 1 make multiple choice questions (L,M,H) so as you answer it, you would mark it low, medium which also helps filling in blank areas
also , doing times 9, 16,25 markers help to
I would add another 10 mins to 16 and 25 markers to help with planning, then gradually reducing the time . Definitely get teacher feedback and re-draft them
finally maximise past papers! If you didn’t do well in one, re-do, especially with essay questions . Find out what you did wrong and re-do rather than just move onto the next one
you can find a bunch of past papers online, and practice 25 markers to tutor2u
hope they helps !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending