The Student Room Group

year 12 chem past papers????

im revising for my mocks and can only find past paper/questions that are yr12 but mostly yr13 and "I dont want to waste time revising stuff that won't be on my mock" (can't actually do the yr 13 ones 🫣).
So does anyone know where I can find past papers/ questions for year 12 only? thank you
Original post by sg.0
im revising for my mocks and can only find past paper/questions that are yr12 but mostly yr13 and "I dont want to waste time revising stuff that won't be on my mock" (can't actually do the yr 13 ones 🫣).
So does anyone know where I can find past papers/ questions for year 12 only? thank you
Have you tried looking for AS papers? They should only have year 12 content on them
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Have you tried looking for AS papers? They should only have year 12 content on them
ill look now thank youu
Reply 3
Original post by sg.0
pmt has lots of past paper questions for the AS papers and if you're doing chem there's a website called science skool that has AS papers as well
Reply 4
Original post by rxnia
pmt has lots of past paper questions for the AS papers and if you're doing chem there's a website called science skool that has AS papers as well
thank youu

Quick Reply

Latest