The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 Higher Tier (1CH0 1H) - 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did this exam go?

Edexcel GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 Higher Tier (1CH0 1H) - Monday 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Monday 22nd May / AM
Length: 1h 45m

Resources
Pearson Edexcel (Chemistry)

- - - - - - - - - -
GCSE Exam Directory
Congratulations on finishing your exam :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

im scared for chemistry
Reply 2
Original post by Nada almaghtuf
im scared for chemistry

So am I, and I've got to do well cos I'm doing it for alevel. Even though I'm nervous for it, knowing me I will still leave it to night before revision
Reply 3
Original post by Athena77
So am I, and I've got to do well cos I'm doing it for alevel. Even though I'm nervous for it, knowing me I will still leave it to night before revision

Minir
Reply 4
I do triple science and my exam board is edexcel
Does anyone have tips with doing calculations? I remember formulas but I always forget how to do them same with physics in terms of momentum
Tips please xx
I always make formula triangles for each one and then make mnemonics to try and remember them with my friends and we all share our mnemonic with each other tbh the stupidest ones are the ones you’ll remember in the exam
Reply 6
so true my Chem teacher for whatever reason hates those triangles but I use then anyway
guys what do you predict will be on the paper
How was it????
Reply 9
Original post by lourdeeeeeeee12
How was it????

I think that paper was quite easy. The 6 marker on alloys was a bit iffy but overall it was pretty good
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 10
I honestly have no idea how I did
Reply 11
For the 4 mark equation was then answer 60900
Reply 12
I don’t think we had the same paper is this for IGCSE as well
Talk about the answers you remember
Reply 14

There was find the x which everyone said 10 there was a 6 marker on the bromine and potassium chloride and there was another 6 marker on lithium carbonate
Reply 15
Original post by amm89
There was find the x which everyone said 10 there was a 6 marker on the bromine and potassium chloride and there was another 6 marker on lithium carbonate

You’re on the wrong feed. Leave!
Original post by The bomb
For the 4 mark equation was then answer 60900

yh

i got 7.01x10^20 for one
Original post by 5hyl33n

Edexcel GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 Higher Tier (1CH0 1H) - Monday 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Monday 22nd May / AM
Length: 1h 45m

Resources
Pearson Edexcel (Chemistry)

- - - - - - - - - -
GCSE Exam Directory
Congratulations on finishing your exam :smile:

What did you guys get for the second to last question with 110g of copper
Original post by User13739274
What did you guys get for the second to last question with 110g of copper

what was the question abt again? was it the volume?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending