The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Physician Associate Course 2023

Hi! Finding people also joining the course :smile: Message back here!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I’m still waiting to hear back from interview. Have you heard back?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
I'm still waiting as well
Reply 3
Yes I was offered a place and I have accepted. Best of luck!
Original post by Kercmaher
Yes I was offered a place and I have accepted. Best of luck!

When did you get your offer?
Reply 5
March 8th
Original post by Nautilus
When did you get your offer?
I still haven't heard. Was it this year or last year you got an offer?
Anyone heard from Newcastle since? Still nervously waiting 😬
Reply 8
Original post by oliviaaaa9
Anyone heard from Newcastle since? Still nervously waiting 😬

I still haven’t heard!
Hi everyone

We apologise for the delay in applicant's hearing back from us regarding a decision on applications. Please do not be concerned if you haven't heard anything back yet.

Our Postgraduate Admissions Team have advised that decisions for our Physician Associate Studies MSc programme will be going out individually as decisions are made on each application, rather than all decisions going out at the same time.

For applicants who submitted their application before or on 25th January, they will receive a decision no later than 19th May. For applicants who submitted their applications after 25th January, decisions will be sent out during the summer.

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott
(edited 1 year ago)
Has anyone heard anything else? :confused: One of those things it would just be comforting to know either way by now
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard anything else? :confused: One of those things it would just be comforting to know either way by now

No i still haven’t! But I feel the same it’s awful just waiting around to hear back!

I emailed a few weeks ago to ask if they still gave out offers/rejections during the Easter hols and they said they don’t, and as an estimation we’re likely to hear back w/c 24th April (so this week) at the earliest
Thank you sm that’s fab to know
I emailed a few weeks ago to ask if they still gave out offers/rejections during the Easter hols and they said they don’t, and as an estimation we’re likely to hear back w/c 24th April (so this week) at the earliest
Reply 14
Has anyone heard back yet ? I’ve been anxiously waiting for ages but no news :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by mia.x24
Has anyone heard back yet ? I’ve been anxiously waiting for ages but no news :frown:

still nothing yet, I’m on edge like everyday :frown:
Reply 16
still nothing yet, I’m on edge like everyday :frown:

Same here!!
Same here. Still nothing. Makes me think it’s a rejection it’s a big stress :frown: deadline is soon too.
Reply 18
Same here. Still nothing. Makes me think it’s a rejection it’s a big stress :frown: deadline is soon too.

Yes same! Honestly at this point even if it’s a rejection I want to know. Waiting is just horrible :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by mia.x24
Yes same! Honestly at this point even if it’s a rejection I want to know. Waiting is just horrible :frown:

Same here, I would like to think if it was a rejection it would’ve been done earlier on. I’m sure they said they release the offers/rejections in batches but judging by what I’ve read on here I’ve only seen one batch go out so far, but yeah deadline is so soon. I hope they haven’t made us wait this long to reject us :frown:
(edited 12 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending